when I'm an actress

I had been acting since I was 10 and I got excellent, so good that I acted when I shouldn't been and I was losing myself and getting scared so I stopped for a year.

I learned how to turn off my work mood and I was ready to get back to work, Excited even! so I called my best friends Leah and Dior, Telling them about my return to work.

"That's great!" Dior said on the phone and Leah asked "What role did you get?'' and I looked at my paper "Some role from the umbrella academy, I think Five's love interest and not the doll" They went ohh but I told them that my crush on Aidan Gallagher was over and has been for so long, The truth is I had a crush on him but he is like 20 and I'm 15 so I thought it was gonna be weird.

I went to work that month and I met the cast and I loved each one of them but I didn't get along with Gallagher, he called me kid and treated me like one! God, I felt so small when I was near him, I mean he is nice but too nice if that makes sense? 

We filmed a scene where his character yelled at me and I felt better but when the scene was over I went on a walk with my face in a book.  I went to a nice park and it felt so good to get out and breathe, Robert Sheehan was there to do some odd dance and I wasn't paying attention to my surround when I bumped into someone and I fell onto my butt.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" this boy said I looked up and his blue eyes met mine and I felt my knees shake "Are you okay?'' he asked as he helped me up I faced him and my face went red as I saw his blonde hair and that smile! 

"Yeah! I'm fine... I wasn't paying attention, I have a lot on my mind, but that isn't an excuse for bumping into you" I said looking at the boy and he itched his neck "I mean I'm kinda glad you did" he said blushing and I felt better.

"What's on your mind?'' he asked and I looked over to the whole cast that was now at the park and the girls surrounding Aidan as he played guitar, I wished they knew how I felt about him, that he was kinda too peppy, no flaw and hard to get along with.

"I'm an actress and that guy over there treats me like a kid, although I've been in more stuff than him," I said pointing at him he looked back and I wanted to run but this boy grabbed my hand and brought me over to them "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I questioned wanting him to let go of me so I could run.

"Hi, I'm Walker Scobell and I was wondering if I could steal this amazing girl for a bit," he said looking at him "Uh, Sure?'' Aidan said looking at me and the blonde boy who was called Walker that was nice to know. "Oh, and I play guitar too you're not special !" he said so normally as we walked away and I looked at Walker surprised.

"How did you do that?'' I asked him and he faced me "do what?'' he asked with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

"tell him off?! I've been wanting to since I met him! Like I said he treats me like a fucking kid!" I said curling my fingers "Well, I know him from his role and the earth stuff he does, but the thing is I like Marvel too, and Batman, Deadpool, I know how to play guitar and piano so" he let his voice trail off "Wait you like Marvel?'' I asked him" Oh yeah! I loved the books too and Greek myths" 

I was shocked! this guy was so cool and I stopped moving "Wanna go someplace?'' he asked and I nodded.

He took me to an arcade and we played games, I tried to beat him but it was so hard, that he was so nice, funny and kinda cute. Laughter, that was the best part! I was laughing so hard, and then he took me to get some ice cream which led to me putting it on his face somehow and I was having a blast.

He gave me his number and when I went home I saw a text message from him, he had fun too cause we talked for hours 

that was 6 months ago, I was filming and having fun, Walker took me out every night after work, I warmed up to Aidan and I realized I was just overworked. 

The show came out and I was at the premiere with the cast in my dress, which was based on the show, I was posing for the photos they were taking when I saw Walker in a suit coming up and I ran to him into a hug and I saw Aidan staring "What are you doing here, Walker?'' I asked hugging him.

"You thought I was gonna let your stress with me causing it?'' he joked and it was time for the group photo I smiled as Elliot  Page had his arm over my shoulder, He was so nice to me the whole time.

they took the photo but I saw Walker's face turn red when it was time for the photo with me and Aidan. The truth is I like Walker more than a friend but I didn't want to lose him, he was the only thing that kept me from quitting "You like him, don't you?'' Aidan whispered to me and I went red "What no, Walker? we're just friends" he laughed "Why are you laughing?'' I questioned him.

"I never said who" he replied leaving me on the carpet so I went over to Walker and pulled him into an empty room "WOAH!" he said and I faced him ready to spill my heart out "Walker, I like you, by like you I mean, I like, Like you and I would've given up if it wasn't for and I might..." I was cut off by him cupping my face and kissing me!

I kissed him back but we were interpreted by David who played Diego strolling in "Tonerias!" he said which was Crap in Spanish and Walker and I blushed. "I am too hungry to deal with this, by the way, Justin owes me 65 bucks," he said grabbing food.

"What do you mean 65 bucks?'' Walker and I said in union "Justin and I made a bet that you either ended up with Aidan or this boy" I looked at Walker who made his hands into a fist and I interlocked my hands with him "I said you didn't like Aidan at all, and you were crushing on this boy since you laid eyes on him" I blushed and he left.

"it's true," I said but he kissed me again "I've been crushing on since I had a dream of the perfect girl, which is you" I kissed him back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?'' he asked and I squealed hugging him so hard I couldn't breathe "YESSS"

A/n: fun fact, I did have a crush on Aidan Gallagher but when I saw Walker those feelings were dead and died happily so now here we are, I still love the show and can't wait for the new season.