Chapter 44.5: Flashbacks

Some hours ago

Amina laid in her bed where she was kept in. A couple days ago, Isaiah has her transported to IWOS's mental asylum so Mariam and the others don't find her. All she experienced was hell during this time and the only thing she remembered about her life was the die she was kidnapped.

*******
Amina's POV
********

I put my journal away and gave a bewildered look. The crying was getting louder and I open the door to my room. I saw Sara's door was closed and she didn't seem to be awaken by the crying noise.

Was my jinn friend back since she was missing for a month? Happy, I go down the hall and stop in front of the bathroom door where the crying was coming from. I sucked in a mouthful of air before placing my hand on the doorknob, but I suddenly heard taps.

I furrowed my eyebrows and look down to see fingers peeking from u dear eat the door. Gasping, I stumble back.

"H-Hey, you there?" I say in a soft voice.

They retrieve the fingers away and I heard a sound of splashing. I take another deep breath and open the door. The curtains covered a tub, and the crying became louder.

I tiptoed my way towards it and hesitantly slide the curtains over.

"W-Who are you?" I gazed at a girl with her head down. She slowly looked up, grinning widely at me.

 She slowly looked up, grinning widely at me

"Not your friend." She sang and grabbed my arm, biting it. I shrieked as she jumped out and ran out of the bathroom. I cry again as the blood trickled down my arm and get up, running out. I needed to war Sara.

I left a trail of red liquid and burst into Sara's room to see the girl sitting on top of her.

"Help me, Amina!" She screamed.

"Get off of her!"

The girl giggled and ran past me, scuttling downstairs.

"Oh my god, you're bleeding!" Sara exclaimed. She wiped her tears and hopped out of bed.

"Let's go get out parents." I grab her hand.

I peeked down the stairs but no one was there but heard our parents' doors of their room open.

Finally! I was so happy. We'd all be safer now but I seriously was stupid enough to think my parents could do anything. Blood-curling screams took place. I heard footsteps and our family being dragged out.