Chapter 41: Asylum Secrets

Yamato up there ;)

Check out my prologue for "3 Wishes & 17 Days". It's an Aladdin based story.

 It's an Aladdin based story

Here's the description:

• "My rules are simple," the genie blew a puff of black smoke before dropping his cigarette. "You only get 3 wishes. I will not bring anyone back from the dead, neither will I kill anyone, and making anyone fall in love is out of the question.

"But I can bend the rules a little for a small price. All you have to do is make the princess fall in love with you within 17 days or else." •

Vote and comment :)
Chapter edited mildly**

We're not heroes and we can't save everyone."
~Altai

***

"What didn't I give you?!" She shrieked as Immortia had one of his guards drag her down the stairs.

"Oh, you gave me everything." Immortia chuckled while shaking his head. "I'm continuing what my father started."

"Isaiah..." Amina struggled but the guard had a tight grip around her.

"Don't. Do not call me that." Immortia furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not going to sugarcoat anything, but you will be experimented on."

"W-What kind of experiment?" She asked, a horrified expression planted on her face.

"I'll be making a substance and I need your blood." Immortia places his hand on a sensor and a door opens. "It's a simple process, you see." A room of chemicals in bottles, toxic materials, and giant machines came into view. "We take your blood, which is known to have an unique form of DNA. Along with Yamato, your daughter's blood is also very special.

"I find out by the way the personality is. This blood affects a way a person behaves." Immortia trailed his fingers across a lab table, turning around to face Amina. "It's in your genes, so most probably your parents also have this form of blood."

"What are you going to do with it?" Amina pursed her lips.

"This blood is contagious. If I somehow let your blood enter my system," Immortia looks down at his body. "I'll act just like you."

"How do I even act?"

"Not much different than introverts, actually. The symptoms of the blood are noticeable after the age of forty. You'd be insane by then." Immortia grinned. "But my father noticed the symptoms in you the day he heard of you. Remember your chemistry teacher? He worked for us." Amina's eyes grew wide.