○ chapter twelve ○

[ picture of damien ]

Winter's P.O.V

It was now Monday and I was super nervous. Today was the day... Alec Anderson was going to do my makeup for school.

I straightened my hair and turned it off once I was done. Alec was applying my makeup and I was super scared. Since when did boys know who to apply makeup on a girl? Do they practice with themselves?

"Pass me that." Alec says and I look to where he was pointing and grabbed the mascara and passed it to him. He thanked me and started to put the mascara on my eyelashes.

I heard the bathroom door open and I saw the figure of Cole and Amanda. They both had wide grins on their faces.

"What?" I asked and they looked at each other before turning to me again with a the same grins.

Alec patted my shoulder, notifying me that he was now finished. I stood up and walked over to my mirror and my mouth drops.

My face was tanned nicely, so I didn't look like one of those things from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. There was a fine layer of mascara on my eyelashes that made them stretch out and darken more. There was blush around my cheekbones which was a faded shade of hot pink. Alec had applied some lip gloss on my lips which made them look shiny. Overall I looked amazing and I felt amazing.

I turned around to see Alec grinning, Amanda and Cole already gone for some reason. I looked at cool with a smile and hugged him.

"Thank you." I say in a low whisper. He chuckles and hugs me back. "Anything for the princess." He says and kisses the top of my head.

I looked back in the mirror and smiled. This was the new me now. The old Winter is now gone.

I heard Alec clap his hands together. "Now we need an outfit!"

●●●

"You really need a better wardrobe." Sam comments while sitting on the bed. I frown at him.

"And you need a better attitude." I say and he smirks.

I smack his arm and turn back to Alec who was running a hand down his face. Was that a good sign?

"Ah!" Alec says out of the blue and clicks his fingers. He goes to my drawers and pulls out a light pair of ripped jeans. He placed that on the bed and went over to the wardrobe and grabbed a black tank top that showed a little bit of my stomach.

Oh god...

"Put this on." Alec says and I looked down at the clothes.

"But I am supposed to wear my uniform." I say with an unsure look. Alec chuckles.

"Do you see us wearing a uniform?" Alec asks and I look at what he was wearing which was a black v neck and jeans. Sam was wearing similar. I slowly shook my head.

"Fuck the rules. Your with us now." Sam says and I look at him and back at my clothes. I sighed.

"Okay." I nodded, waiting for the boys to leave.

"Oh yeah." Alec said and walked out of my room without looking back.

I looked at Sam. "Nope. I'm staying." Sam says, licking his lips. I gasp.