○ chapter forty six ○

Winter's P.O.V

"I'm guessing you two are all good now?" I heard Becky ask as I sat on my bed, reading Once. I didnt bother looking up because my smile told it all. I saw Becky walk in and she sat on the edge of the bed.

"What happened?" Becky asked and my smile slowly faded. I looked up at Becky and laid my book down on my lap.

"I saw Bradley..." I start and she raised an eyebrow. I sighed and looked down.

"He was drunk and he kissed me." I say and before I could look back up, Becky hugged me. I hugged her back and she whispered in my ear. "Your okay though? Did you tell Sam?" She asked and we pulled away from our hug. I slowly nodded and replied.

"Yeah, I'm okay and I Sam saw. The two ended up in a fight." I mumble and Becky frowned slightly.

"He cares for you... a lot."

"I know."

"Well, I'm glad you two are good again. By the way, if you ever see Bradley, just don't worry about him. I think we are moving back to Cambree soon." Becky says, smiling slightly. I looked up at her, smiling too.

"Really?" Becky nods and I smile more, if that was possible. Becky smiled and rubbed my shoulder, getting up.

"Maybe next week or this weekend. So, pack up some stuff." Becky says and I nod. She flashes me a grin and waves before leaving my room. I sigh happily and pick up my book, continuing to read.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"Knock, knock!" I heard Kelly say and I look up and nod to Kelly, allowing her to walk in. I fold more clothes and shove them in my suitcase.

"I see your already packing." Kelly says, helping me fold. I chuckle and nodded. "Yeah."

"I saw you and Winter walk in happily. Everything sorted?" Kelly suddenly asked and I look up at her, chuckling but I nod.

"Yeah. We are okay now."

"Good. You know, do you... like, see yourself in a couple of more years with Winter still?" Kelly asked and I stood up, heading to my walk in closet. I grab a few pairs of shoes and walk out. I see Kelly still waiting for an answer an I shrug.

"I don't know. Why you ask?" I asked, placed my shoes on the side of my clothes.

"Oh, simply because I just want to have a rough idea..." Kelly mumbles and I laugh. "I heard that." I say and Kelly taps my shoulder, chuckling.

"You were suppose to. Anyway, I'll leave you be. Goodnight Sam." Kelly says and I wave before replying, "Night Kelly."

●●●

Kelly's P.O.V

"So, what did she say to you?" I asked, leaning my back on the table. Emmaree sat down on the stool, listening to how her plan went.

"She told me Bradley kissed her but he was drunk. Sam saw and they fought." Becky says and I nod slowly.

"I never liked that kid. He seemed strange." I say and Becky nods, along with Emmaree.

"So what did he say to you?" Becky asked and I shrugged.

"He didn't say much. I asked if he saw himself with Winter after a few years and he said he didn't know." I say and Becky sighs. Emmaree smiled and cut in.