○ chapter fifty three ○

Winter's P.O.V

"Wake up," I hear a hoarse voice whisper in my ear. I lean into Sam's chest and shake my head.

"I'm still tired." I mutter but Sam doesn't care as I feel his body move. I open one eye and scowl when I watch him open my blinds.

"What are you? A vampire?" Sam chuckles and I glare at him before pushing my face into my pillow.

"I'm your girlfriend but you know, if you-" My words get cut off when I feel warm hands at my sides, lifting me up and placing me on Sam's chest.

"What did you say?" Sam asks and I roll my eyes, turning away from him.

"I said-"

"Look at me." I roll my eyes once again and turn so that I am looking down at Sam.

"I said I'm your girlfriend but you know if you really want me to be such a thing-" Sam cuts me off again and I watch as he leans against the headboard, holding onto my waist. His hands roam up my shirt but stop at my ribs. What was really making me nervous wasn't the fact his hands were nearly going up to my breasts but the fact that he was staring at me with this weird look in his eyes.

It started to scare me.

Just as Sam was gonna move higher, my door swung open to reveale my mom and my dad.

Ah shit.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"I said I'm your girlfriend but you know if you really want me to be such a thing-"
I cut Winter off and move so that I was leaning against the headboard. I hold onto Winter's waist and try not to bite my lip as I think of kissing every inch of her body.

I look into Winter's eyes, those blue eyes I seem to get lost in everytime I look at her. It makes me remember back to the very first day I saw her.

I move my hands around Winter's stomach slowly then stop at her ribs. I could see that Winter was nervous and I couldn't blame her. Every girl that I have been with is always nervous when I do this because I look them in the eyes while doing it.

I breathe in a slow breath before getting ready to move higher. Just as I was going to move, Winter's door swung open and both of our eyes snap to the two people at the door.

Kelly and some dude... Maybe a boyfriend?

"What the fu-"

"Ryan!" Kelly snaps, grabbing the man by his arm. I don't bother to move my hands because watching this fold out would be quite hilarious so instead of moving them and apologizing, I let the smirk grow on my lips.

The man who's name must be Ryan narrows his eyes at me and steps forward. His face goes red in anger as he questions himself. Probably asking if he should leave us alone or lunge towards me.

"D-Dad..." Winter mumbles and I look at her, completely shocked. My hands drop and my smirk fades. This time, Ryan smirks and sends me a look that scared the shit out of me.

Where the hell did your confidence go, Samuel?

Winter shifted herself so she was off me and on the bed. It felt so awkward.

Dad? Like, Winter's actual dad?

I move so that I am sitting next to Winter and I whisper in her ear.