○ chapter twenty seven ○

Winter's P.O.V

I was tired. I was literally out of breath right now. After all that playing and running and yelling, i swear i could drop and fall asleep. Alec nudged me and i shook his hand away. "Let me rest." I said and laid on the slide. I didnt care if the kids were going to slide on my head...i just wanted to rest for at least a minute.

Your probably wondering why we are at the park right now. Well after my win at the 'guitar hero' sorta thing, we met up with Amanda and Emmaree and i knew Emmaree was tired. She looked like she had to deal with a crazy patient for a day. Then we met Hayden and Cole around the corner from the arcade and we decided to go to the park.

Ever since we got here, all of us expect for Emmaree who had chose to go home and rest had been playing hide and seek and some of the kids had joined in. Then we played tips which was totally unfair cause Hayden kept popping out of placed scaring us and made the person who was in, tap us. So now you know the reason why my throat is hurting, my legs hurt and my head hurts.

"Well, look who it is." I opened my eyes slowly then gasped at the sight of the boy with the blonde hair.

"Bradley?" I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled.

"I would ask what you are doing but i dont think that would be necessary." He smirked and i furrowed my brows.

"You know, you are really annoying."

"Thank you." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Bradley?" I looked over at Alec who was frowning the whole way as he walked over to where i was standing.

"Hello Alec. Long time no see." Bradley offered his hand out and Alec shook it straight away.

"I could say the same about you Brad."

Wait, am i missing something here?

"Is that Bradley Johnson?" I slid a hand down my face as Hayden and Cole walked ovee with big grins on there faces.

"Guys, reunion later. Can someone fill me in?" I asked and just on time, i heard Amanda's voice behind me.

"Who's the blonde?" I turned around and held the bridge of my nose. "Amanda, please." I said and she chuckled. I turned back around and looked for an answer.

"Anyone?" I suggested and lifted my hands in the air. Bradley laughed and slowly put down my hands.

Oh my, here we go with the soft hands again...

"We were old friends. I moved from London to Germany to visit some family members of mine and when i returned, these bunch left without any message or call. This is the first time we have met again in 2 and a half years." Bradley filled me in and i looked at the boys with a frown.

"Great story, time to go now." We all turned around and i was shocked. Now this is awkward. I clutched onto Amanda's arm and she gave me a look as if she was saying 'don't worry'. Sam walked up and stood next to me as he looked at Bradley, eyeing him up and down.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked. By the tone of his voice, i knew he didnt like Bradley and that made me worried. There wasnt gonna be a fight or anything, right?

Bradley chuckled and shook his head. "I live here, Samuel."

"No shit. I meant, why are you here?" Sam asked Bradley again but Sam said it more slowly, like he was trying to calm himself down.

"Came to see my friend, Winter. Is that a problem?"

"Dont get smart with me, Johnson. I'm not in the mood." Sam warned and i immediately stepped back, my hand slowly letting go of Amanda's arm. Bradley and Sam started at each other for about 2 minutes but Bradley was smirking while Sam was fuming with anger. Then Hayden stepped in.