○ chapter thirty three ○

Amanda's P.O.V

"I will go with Sam, you two go with Alec." I said and pointed to Hayden and Cole. They both nodded and I turned to Sam and started to walk until I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see an angry Bradley. I ran a hand through my hair and looked at sam who wasn't really in the mood for Bradley's talking.

"Yes?" I looked at Bradley and he walked closer to me and frowned. "I think I should be going too." Bradley said with a brow rasied as he looked at Sam and I. I was about to say something until Sam stepped forward.

"And why is that? She hardly knows you!" Sam spit, looking Bradley over like he was nothing. Bradley stepped towards Sam and smirked. "Says you. Do you even know why she ran away from your place? Because of a boy. You know what the boys name was?" Bradley looked at Sam with digust before stepping back and crossing his arms over his chest.

"His name was Sam. You. Oh, you should of seen how she looked that night. Broken. That was just one of the words that described her that night when she was crying her eyes out. I might not know her life story but just know, I was there when you obviously weren't. So, if you will excuse me, I will follow you." Bradley walked past with a proud smirk on his face then stopped and turned to face Sam again.

"Oh and Sam? Don't take too long standing there pissed just because you heard the truth. Which by the way, you didnt like." Then he walked off towards the parking lot. I looked at Sam and shook my head.

"Don't worry bout him. We need to focus on finding Winter." I said smoothly. I may not still be over the whole situation with Winter crying over this guy but that wasn't going to help us find Winter. I needed to push it behind me and concentrate.

"Fine, but that doesn't stop me from knocking him out when we find her."

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

The van stopped with a loud screech. I opened my eyes and straight away the door opened and the guys picked me up by my arms and through me out of the van. Literally.

I tightly shut my eyes and stood up, reopening then and dusting off the dirt from my knees. I looked at my arms and wiped the dirt off them too. The guys got out of the car and stood behind me. The van drove off and I looked around me. It was an old building. It looked like a work building that had been on fire a few years ago.

"Move." One of the guys pushed me forward making me stumble but I didn't fall. I walked towards the building snd we reached a door. The guy went around me and knocked on it, stepped back so he was now standing beside me. The door opened to reveal a girl. She looked around her late 20's. She was wearing a white bandana, a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. She looked at me with a sigh and stepped back, allowing us to walk through.

We walked up a flight of stairs until we reached a black door and this time we didn't have to knock. The door opened and a man in a black suit smirked, letting us in. We walked in and I stood infront of a desk with the chair facing the wall, not letting me see who was in it. The men stood behind me in a line waiting for the person to turn the chair around also.

The chair turned and my face dropped. I wanted to run but the men instantly grabbed me, making me squeal. How did he-

"Oh sweet Winter, finally your here. I have been waiting for you."

●●●

Sam's P.O.V