○ chapter forty two ○

Winter's P.O.V

"This is the one, Bradley. It looks exactly like the one back at home." I say and Bradley stops the bike. I get off and Bradley follows me. We stand behind a tree and Bradley gets his phone out.

"I think we should get the police here." I suggest and Bradley nods, taking out his phone and dialing the police.

"Hello? Its Bradley... yeah Lucy, we need you to come to Peann Beach. Yeah, it's about Phillip. Okay, I'll tell you after. Thanks, bye." Bradley hung up the phone then smiled at me. I looked at him and rose an eyebrow.

"Bradley, this is no time for you calling your girlfriend." I frown and Bradley chuckles.

"I told you before I didn't have one. I was calling an undercover cop. We met her when we 'rescued' you from Phillip and that. She is trying to get Phillip behind bars for a long time apparently. Oh and she has been trying to get Sally and Hector too. So after this, hopefully, everything will be okay." Bradley smiles and I smile back.

This meant so much to me. Phillip would stop trying to make me work for him and I will finally be free from this torture. I can finally rest and know that he will be in jail. This is what I have been hoping for, for years!

"Thank you Bradley. I don't know what I would've done without you." I say truthfully and Bradley nods.

"I'm here, thats all I want you to know." He smiles and I nodded,  thanking him once again. We sit behind the tree, hoping the men at the door won't see us and we waited for the police to come.

●●●

"They're here!" I whisper to Bradley and he nods. I look behind the tree to see the men were walking into the house, which was a good sign. I noticed the cars were parked a few metres away from the house, to make it not look suspicious.

We both got up and walked towards the four black undercover cop cars that were parked in a row. One car door opened, revealing a girl with beautiful black hair with purple streaks. She was wearing black sunglasses and a maroon t-shirt with black jeans. I'm sure she had armor underneath.

"Hey Lucy." Bradley greeted with a smile. She held out her hand and he shook it. "Nice to see you again Bradley. This must be Winter?" Lucy looked at me and she held out a hand for me to shake, which I did.

"Winter, we are aware of your past with Phillip and we are here to stop him from whatever he is doing now. Who is in the house now?" Lucy asked and I bit my lip.

"My mom, her friend, four boys and their grandma." I say and she nods. She calls over the other people who were standing by their cars and they walked over. Lucy said something to them and they nodded, walking to the back of Lucy's car and grabbing out a few things.

"So, I'm confident we are going to catch him this time. If not... well, if that happens I'll figure that out but I'm sure this will be the last time he will get up to these stupid plans of his. Oh, and other cops have gone to the warehouse and are now arresting the two dogs. So hopefully, everything goes to plan and we can finally get this dick in jail." Lucy smiles and I give her a weak smile before looking down at the ground.

"Oh and by the way, I'm going to have to ask you to go in and find the room where everyone is. Don't worry, Phillip won't touch you." Lucy says and I nod. She grabs the gun from the guy behind her and shoves it in her belt.

"Okay, come on."

●●●

Sam's P.O.V