○ chapter sixty three ○

Amanda's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly, trying not to freak out by the fact that there were at least twenty doctors in my room.

Wait... doctors?

"She's alive!" One of the doctors says and the other doctors look at me and I furrow my eyebrows at them. They quickly check the monitor, my clipboard and other stuff before leaving the room and I groan, starting to feel my whole body hurt.

What the hell happened? Last thing I know I was...

Oh my god.

The car crash.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

I immediately stand up and rush into Amanda's room, the biggest smile on my face.

"Amanda!" I scream in joy, tears prickling at my eyes. Amanda looks at me, a small smile on her face. I run to her and hug her tight.

"I thought you were dead." I mumble and Amanda chuckles quietly.

"So did I." Amanda says and I look at her and bite my lip.

"I never want to see you in a hospital bed ever again." I say and Amanda nods.

"Same goes for you."

"Ha, I'm careful." I say, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Promise?" Amanda asks, holding out her pinky. I look at it for a while, trying not to think about Kyle. I suck in a breath and connect my picky with hers, smiling slightly.

"Oh my god. Your okay." I hear Hayden say behind me and I step out of the way to let Hayden talk to Amanda.

"Yeah... but your not. What happened to your nose?" Amanda asks, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. Hayden looks at me and then back at Amanda. This caused Amanda to look at me and her eyes widen.

"You two fought? That explains the bruise on your jaw!" Amanda says, shock filling her face.

"We're okay. We were just stressed and yeah." Hayden says and Amanda gives me a look that told me a million things but the main thing I read from that look was 'I'm sorry'.

Sam, Cole and Alec made there way in and they all talked to Amanda about the little things. Then someone asked the major question we all wanted to know so badly.

"Do you remember what happened to you before the car accident?" Hayden asks and Amanda sighs and sits up slowly, trying to not move too quickly.

"Y-Yeah." Amanda mumbles and we all sit in the chairs, waiting for Amanda to tell the story.

"It all started when I got a call from a private number."

●●●

Amanda's P.O.V

"It all started when I got a call from a private number." I say, looking at nothing in particular.

"I answered it and I recognised the voice immediately. It was mom and she said that her old best friend, a very dangerous man, was at her house."