○ chapter sixty one ○

Winter's P.O.V

"Mom! Where's dad!" I scream as I immediately run through the house.

After telling the boys about what happened with Gemma, they were shocked and speechless. I couldn't blame them though. After everything Gemma has done to me, after everything she has put me through, hearing those words come out of her mouth was almost the scariest thing ever. It was so hard to believe the words that managed to come out of Gemma's mouth but after thinking about everything, I knew she was telling the truth.

I didn't get to tell Amanda about the whole thing though because apparently her mom had called her saying that there was a family emergency and she needed to be home ASAP. I decided I would call her later tonight to tell her.

So, after the bell went, telling everyone that it was time to go home, I ran to my house to try and find my parents. I needed to tell them what happened, especially my dad because who knows what he could be doing right now.

"Winter, honey. I'm in your father's study." I hear my mom call and I run to where my mom was and open the door. I see my mom sitting in my father's chair with a big book in her hands.

It almost looks like a photo album.

"Hey, mom, I need to talk-"

"Come here." My mom cuts me off, a small and sad smile on her lips. I sigh and walk over to her and look over her shoulder. Seeing lots of photos in the book, I knew I was right.

The people in the pictures were mostly my parents and Becky. I sigh and look at my mom.

"Please, you can show me these later. I really need to talk to you." I say and my mom looks up at me, an eyebrow raised.

"This better be important." My mom sighs and places the book on the table. I scratch the back of my neck and tilt my head from side to side slowly.

"Well, I sorta need dad here too..." I say and my mom nods and gets up, walking out of the room and to the kitchen, probably to call my dad.

I follow and seat on the stool, watching my mom as she dials my dad and she puts the phone on speaker. It's starts ringing and she hands the phone to me. I place the phone in front of me and wait till I hear my father's voice.

"Hello?" I hear my dad voice and I breathe in a sharp breath.

After telling my father what happened with Gemma today, I hear him sigh.

"Your so lucky..." He mutters and I frown.

"Why?"

"Don't worry. I'll be home soon okay? Then we will talk about everything." He says and I sigh and nod.

"Okay, bye." I say and hang up the phone. I look up to see my mom narrowing her eyes at me, her arms crossed over her chest.

"This bitch better not be lying." My mom snaps before walking away. I lay my head on the table and breath out a short sigh.

"Me too..."

●●●

"So everything is going to be okay on the night?" My dad asks and I shrug.