○ epilogue ○

Winter's P.O.V

"You did great in there, Winter." Sam says as he walks towards me, bringing me into a warm hug. I smile and hug him back.

"I was really scared to see Phillip again though. God, if looks could kill..." I say referring to Phillips burning stare that pierced through me the entire time I was in the court room.

"Don't worry. It will be the last you'll see of him." Sam says and I pull away from him, pecking him on the lips.

"Oh my god, Winter!" I hear a certain voice say and I turn around to see Amanda running towards me. I smile and hug my best friend.

"Hey Amanda." I greet and Amanda smiles.

"I cant believe you survived through that. I was watching you the whole time and you kept a straight face. I'm so proud of you!" Amanda says and I chuckle.

"Yeah I did great, didn't I?" I say and Amanda nods, pulling away from me. After a few more hugs from Cole and Hayden, I notice Alec walking down the hall with Cassidy.

Cute.

"Hey Winter." Cassidy smiles and I wave at her, hugging her. After we finish hugging, I move onto Alec who still has that stupid smile on his face.

"Do I get a hug too?" I hear someone say behind me and when I register the voice, I let out a groan.

Danny.

For those of you who forgot who Danny is, he is Cassidy's brother. The one who kept touching my neck and trying to get with me? Yeah him.

"No." I say, crossing my arms over my chest. Sam looks between Danny and I and narrows his eyes at Danny.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, dude." Sam says and Danny raises his hands in the air, a smile on his face.

"Sorry, I was only playing." Danny says and I roll my eyes, walking to Sam and grabbing his hand.

"Okay, who wants to go to the beach?" Amanda asks, a grin on her face and I smile, nodding. Everyone else nods in agreement and I smile at Sam who is looking down at me with a grin.

Weirdo.

●●●

"Oh I could never leave your lips." I hear Amanda say beside me and I groan, running my hands down my face in digust.

"Could you guys go make out somewhere else?" I ask, turning to them. Amanda is straddling Hayden and they are both looking at me now.

"Nah, the sun feels amazing here." Hayden smirks and I roll my eyes, turning my head to look at Cassidy and Alec who were in each other's arms in the water, a small smile on both of their faces.

After everything they have been through, I can tell that they have put everything in the past and they are now just focusing on the present. I mean, who wouldn't? The past is when bad things happened and now, everyone seems to be happy. Even Cole and Danny who are checking out a few girls beside them; flirting with them.

Boys.

"I have the icecream." I hear someone say behind me and I turn around and see Sam holding two cones with mint icecream on top of them. I grin and grab the icecream out of his hand, licking it.

"God, I'm going to throw you both in the water if you keep sucking each other's faces." I hear Sam say and I grin at the couple beside us who are still making out loudly. Amanda rolls her eyes and Hayden flips Sam off, earning a chuckle from me.