○ chapter twenty eight ○

[ gif of amanda ]

Winter's P.O.V

I woke up and instantly the conversation that i had with Sam came in my head, making me lay my head back down. I smiled.

I missed his voice. It was somehow so soothing to me but i couldn't tell Amanda. That would lead to a disaster. I knew Sam long enough to know that he just didnt want to find out about the whole ignoring thing, he wanted to talk.

I have only been ignoring Sam because of the whole girl in his room thing. But before that, he was ignoring me...or so i thought.

"WINTER!" I looked up to see Amanda running to hug me. Oh no.

She jumped on the bed and smiled at me. Our faces were so close together i had to laugh making Amanda sit up and smile more. When is stopped laughing, Amanda clapped her hands in excitement and i saw her eyes twinkle.

"We're going to start school today!" I nearly choked on my saliva. What!

"What do you mean!" I asked in a shocked tone and sat up. Amanda grabbed my hands and smiled. "Shut up, you love school!" I rolled my eyes as Amanda got up and started pulling me out of bed.

I looked at what Amanda was wearing and it was dark blue skinny jeans and a white and black striped singlet. Her brown hair was done how it was every day. Straightened perfectly heading down to the middle of her back. She wore light blush and some mascara. Overall, she looked hot!

"Amandaaa." I groaned now since i was on the floor, the blanket cuddling around me. Amanda placed a hand on her hip and rose a brow. "What now?" I rolled my eyes at Amanda's attitude and waved her off.

"Well, i was trying to stop you from making me get out of bed but i failed." I weakly smiled and she nodded proudly. Then she held up her hands and then left, telling me that i had ten minutes.

I slowly got up and walked to my cupboard. I opened it and looked at the clothes i had. I decided to wear white skinny jeans and a black tank top. I was gonna too lazy to put any make up on so i decided not to wear any anyway then i made my way to the shower.

●●●

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, trying to make myself look happy while Cole and Alec were here but i just frowned after. I saw Cole put an arm around my shoulder looking in the mirror with me.

"You look fine." Cole said and smiled at me through the mirror but i shook my head. "I dont feel fine." I said with a frown and Alec stepped in.

"You mean like sick or...?" I turned around and chuckled slightly, making Alec grin.

"I knew i would get that laugh outta you." Alec smiled and i rolled my eyes playfully at what Alec said. Cole took his arm away and started to walk towards the door, expecting me to follow him.

I looked once more in the mirror and sighed, knowing i now had to deal with 'this'.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"Your joking?" I asked Grandma and she shook her head, chuckling slightly. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "Great."

"Its not going to be that bad. Calm down, you have friends there." Grandma smiled and I gave her a weak smile back as she left the room.

Ha! Friends even. All those fuckers couldn't even acknowledge my presence or care about one another the selfish bastards! I was always there for them ever since day 1, and what did they do? Treat me like shit. Fuck them!

Its going to be hard getting past everyone, especially with all those sluts grabbing onto my arms and treating me nice so they could get anything they wanted. They are dreaming.

But I had to look after Winter. If any of the girls found out that she was living with me, they would go insane and if any of my ex friends touched her, trying to fill her head with all the drugs and bad things, they are so dead! I couldn't see Winter turn up like them...she was too innocent. And I think its better for her to stay that way.

I needed to think. What would keep Winter safe, keep everyone away from her and tell everyone that she wasn't someone you would want to mess with... then an idea popped into my head and I closed my eyes.

This better work.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

I headed out the door and looked around. The breeze was nice and the warmth from the sun felt so great on my skin. Even though it was early, it still happened to be warm around here which i love. Amanda put an arm around my shoulder.

"What you thinking about?" Amanda asked and i looked at her and smiled. "Nothing, its just really beautiful here." Amanda smiled with a nod.

"I know right." I looked at Amanda and saw Hayden next to her, followed by Alec, Cole and Sam. Emmaree stood next to me as she looked at all of us. "First day of school. Anyone excited?"

"I know I am!" Amanda jumped up and smiled as she ran to Emmaree's van. We all nodded and decided to walk to the van as well.

I hope this day starts of well.

●●●

The van stopped in front of the huge school and my eyes widened at the sight of it.

"Okay, you can all walk home since I have to some shopping. Amanda, you keep safe of the key otherwise you guys won't be able to get in the house." Emmaree handed Amanda the key and she put it in her bag and smiled. We all got out of the van and Emmarew drove off, leaving all of us to walk towards the school.

"Are we registered in yet?" Amanda asked and I shrugged.

A lot of people where looking at us making me feel very uncomfortable. Lots of people were whispered and glaring, eyeing and staring. I just wanted to floor to swallow me up whole and get me out of here.

Why does this remind me of the first time I came to school with the Andersons?

"Oh my god! Its Sam!" I rolled my eyes as we walked past a redhead who was practically drooling over Sam. I looked back at Sam to only notice that he was on his phone the whole time, like he was trying to ignore everyone here.

I turned back and walked up the stairs and as soon as we walked into the building, the bell rang, making me sigh as the day finally started.

●●●

Okay people, I don't have anything to say but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter. Love you x

-XmysterysmileX