Chapter ten

Chapter ten

The next day, Andrea was looking through her closet trying to find the perfect outfit for the day. She didn't really know where Steven was taking her so she didn't know what to wear.

Her clothes were literally everywhere. She groaned in frustration getting tired of looking. When she gave up on finding the perfect outfit, she decided to wear a sundress since it was warm outside. She curled her hair and put a dab of make-up on. Then she put a black cardigan on with her sandals as of course, her glasses.

When she was satisfied with her look, she smiled at the mirror and let out a relieve sigh. Suddenly, her phone started ringing. She looked at the caller and it was Steven. She saved his number right after their conversation last night.

"Hi." She answered.

"You ready?" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah." She replied sheepishly.

"Great, I'm already here outside." He declared.

"Alright, I'll be right down." She said hanging up the phone. She glanced at the mirror once again and ran downstairs. She took her purse on the way out and called out to her mom.

"Mom, I'm going." She yelled from the front door.

"Okay, honey. Call me if you need anything." She yelled back from the kitchen.

Andrea opened the door and got out shutting it behind her. Outside the gate, she could see a red sports car parked with a man leaning on it.

As Andrea got closer, she saw Steven's warm smile. He had his arms across his chest checking her out making her feel self conscious. Andrea checked him out as well. He was wearing a black t-shirt that has a print on it, khaki pants with combat boots with it, and to top it all off, his leather jacket.

"Are we done checking each other out?" He asked making Andrea blush and look away from him. But she nodded in response anyway.

Steven opened the door for her like a gentleman. "Let's go, kitten." Her smirked as she slowly slid in the passenger seat putting her seatbelt on already.

Steven ran to the driver's seat and slid in. He buckled his seatbelt shocking Andrea. She was use to Ryder not putting his seatbelt on, she thought everyone was like him now.

"Is something wrong?" Steven asked snapping her out of her trance.

"Wha-"

"You've been staring at me for like a minute now. Is there something wrong?" He asked again.

"No, no." She answered shaking her head. "It's just that Ryder doesn't usually wear his seatbelt, I thought all of the guys don't put their seatbelt at all." She explained.

"Well first of all, I'm not Collins. Secondly, I'm not stupid. And thirdly, safety first, right?"

"Right. Sorry." She mumbled.

"It's okay." He smiled starting to move the car. "So, where do you want to go?" He asked glancing at her then back on the road.

"I don't know. I'm not really an outgoing person. You decide." She admitted.

"Alright, how 'bout lunch and a movie?" He suggested and Andrea thought of it. I guess lunch and a movie wouldn't hurt.

"Sure." She nodded shooting him a warm smile.

When they arrived at the mall, they went to the theatre to buy some tickets. They decided to buy two tickets for an action movie. Andrea didn't really know much about movies since she was more of a reader so she let Steven choose.