Not An Update!

Sorry this isn't an update! I just wanted to clear something up, for all of my lovely readers who were upset about yesterday's chapters ending.

Basically, just before Liam blacked out for the last time whilst he was in Theo's head, Theo was singing to him as a hope that it would send Liam somewhere peaceful.

Of course, none of it was real though!

The end of the chapter is the last line of the song that Liam heard. "I loved, and I loved and I lost you. So I loved, and I loved, and I lost you." These were the last things Liam heard before waking up in reality.

When going into Theo's head, Liam and Scott were looking for Theo's fears and anything that might have caused him to go comatose.

In all three scenarios whilst in Theo's head, Liam was killed in some sort of way. And so, although Tara was also there and Theo is beyond afraid of her, the thing he is most afraid of is losing Liam. In each of the scenarios, Liam dies, and it shows that Theo is so scared to lose him.

So, when Theo was singing to Liam, he was singing something meaningful. Because he loved Liam but lost him to death, he sang the words.

"I loved, and I loved, and I lost you. So I loved, and I loved, and I lost you."

I hope this clears up any sadness, although I do hope that it makes you see Theo as a completely and utterly soft bean.

It upset me more to write this than the actual chapter, but Theo will explain it all to Liam eventually!

or will they even speak again?
comment what you think will happen and whether you think I'll be mean and make you all sad 😂

ily all <33