8 Clubing

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

We got out of the cab and stood outside the club. We waited for Gabriella and Kesey to arrive. Warm summer wind blew through my bare skin and ruffled my hair.

It was not the best idea to go here since I'm stil in dager, but I trust my friends well enough to not let me get killed.

"Venice?" I asked Sophia while glancing at the neon lights on the club's name.

"Yeah, Kesey and Gabriella said thst this club is awesome! You'll have so much fun, I promise, if you drink, of course." Sophia jumped from her spot and clapped her hands together.

"Yeah right, I won't drink tonight" I held my hands up in surrender.

Sophia frowned, "Ohh come on you gotta. Please? For me?" she said looking at me with her puppy eyes. Those damn eyes work on me every time. They are the cutest things ever.

I tried to say no but I eventually gave in "Sure, just a bit" I gave her a small smile and she responded with an even bigger one.

We stood there for five more minutes until Kesey with Gabriella arrived. Gabriella jumped out of the car and immediately gave me a hug. Gabriella was always a small, little goof ball of cuteness.

"I'm going to drink until I vommit." Kesey shouted while lifting her arms up. I cringed on the inside but let out a laugh nontheless. Kesey was always the crackhead out of friend group. She could literally do crack and then go to her job an hour later.

Music was blasting through my ears as the four of us squeezed pass many sweaty people and after me bumping into someone six times, we finally got to the bar.

"We're gonna have four gin tonics, please" Sophia said to the bartender and started to take the money out of her bag.

"It's on the house, don't worry" He said and winked at her. I could see Sophia's cheeks become a tinted pink. I was kind of shocked, because she never, and I mean never blushed.

"Thanks," She squeeled and handed us each of our drinks. Sophia drank her drink in a few gulps, something she was always proud of. Sophia loved alcohol. She once told me that she doesn't need a lover, as long as she has a bottle of alcohol with her. "Let's go dance!" She screamed through the music.

"No, I think I'll drink it here and I'll join you guys later!" I shouted and they somehow heard me.

"Suit yourself!" Gabriella said to me and they all walked towards the pile of sweaty people. I watched them get into the crowd and dissapear.

I sat down behind the bar on a stool as the bartender saw me and walked up to me, obiviously wanting something.

"Sophia likes you." I blurted out before he could even open his mouth.

"The brunette? The one that I was talking to, yes?" He asked, all smiley.

"Yup, the same one. She blushed when you winked at her. She never blushes." I chuckled and we both started chatting about her. I didn't give him her personal info, I just said some simple things about her. I know that he's a stranger, but he seemed to like her. A lot.

----

The bartenders phone suddenly started to ring, I don't know how he even heard it. "Oh, shit, I gotta take this, my boss is calling" The bartender, Ivan said

"Your boss?" I raised my brow and tapped my nails on the third glass of gin tonic, that was half empty.

"Yeah he's actually here tonight" He said and walked off.