17 The kiss

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

I woke up surrounded by warmness. I peeled my eyes open and saw a person I was definitely not expecting. Giovanni was getting dressed.

Oh my god.

Water drops were on his back and shoulders, meaning he just got out of the shower. He was shirtless again, making me almost moan in my thoughts. He was putting black jeans on, and oh boy, the sight in front of me was spectacular.

I sat up and massaged my temples. I thought about last night. There were only us two, no one else. We were watching some movies, and we also cuddled. I don't know how I let myself to do that, but it felt nice. I liked being in his embrace, we may act cold towards eachother, but the connection...its forming. I remember how I used Giovanni's chest as a pillow, but it wasn't the most comfortable thing, since he was only built from muscle.

I slept with one of his other shirt's, this time it was black. I kinda like wearing his clothes, they smell like him and they are super comfortable.

"You like what you see?" I jumped slightly at the sound of his voice. I didn't even realise he was staring at me and I was totally spaced out.

I got up from his bed and hesitated before anwsering, "Yeah...no." I actually like what I'm seeing thank you very much. I smiled and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After I have done my hygiene I walked back to his bedroom. Giovanni was sitting on the bed, now with a shirt on, he looked like he was deep in his thoughts, since he had one of his hands on his forehead.

I cleared my throat, because I got bored just by standing here. I didn't want to interrupt his thoughts, but I needed to brake this awkward silence.

He snapped his head towards me and smiled. I gave him a small smile too and hugged myself.

"What?" I asked, his smile never falling from his face.

It felt like forever when we were starring into each other's eyes when he finally stood up and walked towards me.

"Fuck it." He said before pinning me to the wall. He cupped my face with his one hand and looked into my eyes. Was he really about to do this?

Before I know it, his lips were on top of mine. I was shocked at first but then I started to kiss him back. His hands went to my waist as mine went to his chest. While our lips moved together, I ran my hands up his chest feeling every detail abs and muscles trough his shirt. I then ran them over his shoulders then up to his neck and through his hair. His hands that were on my waist roamed my body. They went from my waist, to my hips and then to my butt giving it a gentle squeeze. He scooped me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my hands on his shoulders. Without breaking the kiss he started walking towards his bed.

His lips were amazing at this kind of work, they were amazingly skilled. They were intoxicated and addicting. It made me want them more and more by the minute. It was the first time in my life I ever felt my stomach doing somersaults. I've had a boyfriend who I once thought was special, but guess not. There never has been an amazing stinging on my lips like there is right now.

He place me down slowly and gently in the bed and laid on top of me. He broke the kiss only to transfer his lips to my jaw and my neck. He was kissing, licking, biting, sucking on to my flesh, leaving red marks all over it, making me let out soft moans from my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist once again, causing him to chuckle. He returned to my lips as he licked my bottom lip asking for entry and I parted my lips slightly for him. Our tounges danced together as his hands were starting to pull the shirt that I was wearing slightly upwards.

And the perfect moment ended when the banging on the was getting louder.

"Cazzo." He quietly cursed on my lips as he stood up and took my arm. (Fuck)

We both walked towards the door, hand in hand. Giovanni opened the door widely, "What?" he spat. He looked a bit angry, no wonder.

"Hey, I was wondering if you guys want to come..... Oh" Jason said when he looked at us shocked. " have a nice day. All of us were going to buy some groceries." He ranted and slammed the door close. I almost laughed out loud at his expression.

"Well the perfect moment was ruined." Giovanni said rolling his eyes. He looked at me and I bit my lip. "Would you like to continue?" He asked. I chuckled at his gesture.

"We have to eat, it's almost noon." I told him walking out of his bedroom and into the kitchen. Our hands were still holding onto eachother. When we got downstairs everyone was already gone.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked. I could see a grin forming onto his lips, "You know what? Don't even anwser, we are eating pancakes." I shaked my head.

"You like pancakes a lot, don't you?" He playfully raised a brow.

"More like love them. I could eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. My favorite food, literally."

He chukled and asked me a question I was dreading the most, "Why?"

My body stiffened, "I'd rather not talk about it." I gave him a sad smile, hoping he would understand. It was the food we always made with my mom, and now that she's gone, whenever I eat them, they remind me of both of my parents.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that. Now I ruined the good mood." He looked at me, with a concerned look on his face.

I waved my hand "It's totally fine." I said and I started to make the batter. A few minutes passed and the pancake batter was finished. I gave it Giovanni, since he insisted to cook it.

"Wow, I didn't know you were such a good cook." I said watching him toss the pancakes in the pan.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." He winked. Mhm, that you're the mafia boss? I knew that a while ago, actually.

"Yeah, like why are you cheating on your girlfriend with me?" I crossed my arms, I knew very well that Isabelle is not Giovanni's girlfriend, I just want to get some reaction out of him.

His smile disappeared "She's not my girlfriend. She was just a date to Enzo's stupid party... That's all."

"Right." I mumbled and smiled at him, taking two plates full of pancakes. I didn't even notice when an hour had passed of us cooking. We sat and ate mostly in silence, or me humming some music just to clear the intense mood. After a while the front door opened and closed shut. Multiple footsteps echoed through the halls, when finally everyone came into the kitchen.

"Ooh," Sophia cooed, "Hello."

"You," I narrowed my eyes and pointed my fork at her, "Shut the fuck up."

"What are you guys up to?" Sophia smirked, fucking stupid ass.

"Eating." Giovanni replied. "Just finished eating." He added and took our dirty dishes and place them into the dishwasher. Did he just do that?

"I see. Alessandra, we're going to get ready. Now." Sophia told me and snatched my arm.

"No...come on, we have..." I looked at my non existing watch on my wrist. "like four hours. I can get ready in one."

"Have you even showered?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Shut up." I chuckled we both and went to Sophia's room to get ready, leaving Isabelle to get ready alone. We weren't going to invite her to get ready with us, no way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed~

Don't be a silent reader! Please vote and comment <3

Luvs you~~