32 Split knuckles

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

Marc. Marc Daniels. The biggest piece of russian realated shit. Why couldn't I just let Alfonso kill him? I thought if we would have played a game were, you know. One runs and the other one tries to catch you. I thought we would play that and end it all, but no. He didn't understand it the first time.

When Alessandra told me their story, goddammit I was seeing all kinds of red. Crimson red, scarlet red, wine red, cherry red...and so on. I wanted to, still do, raise him from the dead and knock his teeth so far down his throat, he would need to stick a toothbrush right up his ass to brush them.

And I'm dead serious.

Here I am, days later, sitting in my office dealing with some business when I got a call from Luca.

"Giovanni?" Luca asked worriedly. Weird, he usually never talks like this.

"Luca? Is everything alright?" I asked. I know my best boy/man, whatever you want to call him, like the back of my hand, Luca and I grew up together being good friends, and now were still really good friends.

"Shit. No, not really."

"What do you mean not really?" I asked confused.

"Shit, shit, shit" He ranted. He must have went to the clubs to get the cocaine from the dancers. It's always a problem with them. They overdose and usually die, which can't keep happening, so I sent Luca to deal with that problem. But he didn't sell it, or whatever the fuck he does to get a shit ton of money, he probably used some of it.

"Luca will you stop being a pussy and tell me what's going on?!" I said now irritated. I've got things to do.

"Uh, Simon and Cole are dead. They've been shot." He went straight forward.

"What? How can they be shot? They had a simple task of killing a girl and both of them get shot?" I asked annoyed "Who killed them?"

"We have no idea. Simon was shot in the back of the head near the car and Cole was right next to the garbage bins, he was shot 3 times and his face is all messed up. By messed up, I mean someone literally rearranged his face. I'm thinking that the killer is a man, I don't think it would be a woman. If it were, then she would be highly skilled."

Shit, I knew I shouldn't have let two dickheads do a simple ass job. They managed to shoot 40 people, but couldn't kidnap a fucking girl?!

"Speaking of which." Luca pulled me out of my thoughts. "You don't think Alessandra was apart of this?"

I choked on my spit. "I'm not gonna say anything, I'll hang up and let you learn it on your own terms, then you'll realize how fucking dumb as shit you are." I smiled innocently. "Clean and search the whole place for atleast something." I said and hanged up.

I decided to call the one and only, Alessandra. Talking to her makes me be calm and relaxed. And the fact that Luca would even dare to think about it, makes me wanna kick him to the fucking Europe.

"Hey." She anwsered with a shocked voice.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked.

"Uhm, yeah, yeah I'm fine." She said quickly.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Me? Oh, uhm..." She paused "... nothing, I'm not doing anything."

Something's not quite right. "Would you like to meet up, I'd come and get you from your parents house, since the last incident..."

After a few moments she finally anwsered "Yeah, sure, I'm down... Shit I have to go now, bye." She started breathing heavy.