33 His house

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

I got ready for our meet up with Gio. I dressed with simple ripped black jeans, white crop-top and a black leather jacket, with white converse. I put on some light makeup and sprayed on 2 layers of perfume.

I was still nervous to meet Gio since the incident. How I'm I going to explain my stupid ass when we were talking. Fuck.

I heard a car beep outside and that meant that Gio is here. I got my purse and placed a loaded gun inside. Just in case.

"Alessandra, your boyfriend is here!" Kate yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back and made my way outside.

"Hello, gorgeous." Giovanni greeted me with a kiss when I met him standing next to his car.

"Hey." I replied kissing him back.

"Here are the car keys." He smiled looking at me "You'll be driving tonight."

"Wha-why?" I asked looking at him confused. "Don't you remember what happend last time?"

He shrugged "I know, but you still didn't take me to that place that you wanted." He remembered. Of course he did.

I smiled "Fine, suit yourself." I said and took the keys.

I'm going to take Gio into the wild. Well not literally. We're going up in the mountains were you can see the whole city. It was my spot and I came there whenever I missed my parents. I miss them, I still do, but I try not to focus on them. My parents wouldn't like that. They'd love to see a woman who is confident and who can take care of her self. And that's exactly what I'm becoming.

"Are you okay?" Giovanni's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "You're knuckles are white." He said and I didn't even realize I was gripping on the steering wheel.

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." I said as I turned the radio louder so I could avoid the conversation.

When we finally arrived to the place, I parked the car and got out. I interlocked my hand with Giovanni's as we walked further and appeared on a cliff.

"Wow..." He whispered.

"Yeah. It's even more beautiful at night time." I said resting my back on his stomach. His hands went up my body and hugged me by my shoulders.

It's... Nice. The feeling is nice. The way I'm feeling. It's more than just liking him. But I can't love him. Everything he did, he does, his dad did, I do is messed up. It's not right. Our relationship is not right, but yet it feels too good to be true.

I- fuck...it's overwhelming.

We stood there for a good half an hour, admiring all the beauty in front of us, until shivers went down my body.

"You're cold. We should head back to my house." He said taking my hand and walking me towards his car. The car ride was silent as I was too damn lost in my thoughts. I missed my parents. I missed how almost every morning mom would make me blueberry pancakes. She learned me how to make them. I missed how dad and I would get into arguments about boys. I always thought he was wrong, but from my life experience, he was right, always right. I chuckled and Gio turned his attention to me.

"What's so funny?" He asked playfully.

"Oh, nothing, I was just thinking about my parents." I gave him a sad smile.

"Is something wrong?" He asked intense.

"Uhm, yeah. I miss them." I whispered.

"Were are they?" He continued questioning while focusing his gaze on the road.