36 One secret's out

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

"What do you mean they still haven't found her?! I told you I needed her before I fly out to Italy! You know that I don't like when people can't do their job correctly. " I shouted over the phone to Luca.

"They are trying, Giovanni, you need to calm your down. They'll get her when you come back to New York. Don't worry about it. Well if they won't then it's their problem." Luca said to me.

"Luca, what the hell? Why are you defending them all of the sudden?" I scoffed.

"Come on man. That girl definitely changed. I mean she had braces and now she probably doesn't, she had glasses and maybe she still has, for fuck's sake all of that shit was seven- eight years ago!" He raised his voice at me.

"Fine. But I want to get her as soon as posible." I said bitter.

"What are you going to do with her anyways?" He asked.

"We'll see. Or maybe you could just kill her right then and there." I sighed.

"Joseph will call you if anything changes." He said and I hanged up.

"Alessandra should be here any minute now-" I murmured but I was cut off by the door flying open.

I snapped my head towards the slamming of the door before Alessandra jumped into my arms with her legs around my waist and smashed her lips to mine, while my hands cupped her ass and I locked the door.

"I see you missed me." I chuckled.

"You have no idea." She responded.

Without breaking the kiss I walked towards the sofa and gently layed her on the bed. Her legs dropped from my waist and on to the sofa. Not waiting for anything her arms started to unbuckle my belt and unzipping my pants. My arms sneaked up to her shirt and jacket and ripped them off. Well, almost ripped them off. I scooped her up into my arms as if she weighted nothing. Her legs wraped around my waist as her hands went to my neck, then to my jaw, and then to my hair. Alessandra pinched my hair as I let out a loud groan. My hands travelled from her neck, to her breast, cupping them and masagging the nipples. I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance and she parted her lips. My tounge found hers. Her hands travelled to my chest feeling my muscles. Her hands found their way to my dress t-shirt and started unbuttoning it while mine went to her jeans, unzipping them. She took my shirt off, hands still on my chest. I took her jeans off revealing the lacy black bra and panties. While my hands cupped her breasts, her still roamed my body. My hands then unclipped her bra, making her breast fall out. My lips left hers as I started tracing kisses on her neck, her shoulder, her collarbone and her breast. While my tounge massaged her nipple and she let out a loud moan. My hands roamed her body as they went down and slipped her panties off.

"You're so perfect." I said pinning her hands above her head and smashing my lips to hers.

My fingers traveled down her skinny yet toaned body and dived into her, making her gasp. I took my boxers off and not waiting for anything I slid into her.

"Gio..." She moaned as I started to go faster.

She arched her back and squeezed the pillows on the sofa tightly, moaning my name. I started pounding into her even faster, making her scream my name out loud. I liked it. I liked the way she screamed and moaned my name out satisfaction. I could listen to it all day and not get bored after one minute.

"Oh..my...G-God...Giovanni...." She moaned as her head fell back.

" I love you so fucking much." I whispered.

"I.. love you..." She whispered back.

Her fingers digged into my shoulders, desperate to have more time with me. I soon join her, moaning each others names, kissing her all they way to the end while I give a final rock inside of her. She arched her back even more at the last second so I could sink even deeper inside, moaning at the pulsing sensation. After the final rock, I let out the loudest, slowest, most savoring groan.

"Oh... wow.." She panted as I pulled out. We both try to catch our breath before I start kissing her again. This time more soft and slow. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, while her hands went to my hair, slightly pinching them. I broke the kiss only to transfer my lips down her neck, collarbone, breasts, stomach, and you know where else.

She spread her leags apart as I burried myself inbetween her toned thighs. My lips brushed pass her insides and she let out a soft moan. I licked slow, like always. She knew for a fact i was doing it on purpose. It wasn't long until she reached her climax. I pulled away with a smirk formed on my face.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"I made you climax." I smirked "Twice." She rolled my eyes and groaned, meanwhile I only winked.

"So how's the business of your new restaurant going?" I asked while she snuggled into my bare chest.

"Great, right now everything's great. The workers are friendly to me and to eachother and of course to the clients. Clients are nice and not rude like I've seen in other restaurants. Plus it's been like a month since the opening so not much happend. But money is going into mine and the workers bank accounts, and the amount is pretty decent." She said while tracing her index finger through my abs.

"Well that's amazing to hear. Don't worry the business will take off in no time. People will be waiting for days to make a reservation-" I started to speak but was cut off by my phone ringing. "What?" I snapped.

"Boss we got the girls location." What I asume was Joseph's voice said.

"Where is she then?" I asked.

"In your hotel. The same one you are right now." He anwsered.

"Go and look for her. I'll come soon." I said harshly before hanging up and bringing my attention back to Alessandra.

"What girl?" She asked with a serious face before I could even open my mouth.

I sighed, I'll need to tell her one way or another, because she will not let this thing go so easily. "There was an issue with her a long time ago. We were searching for her for almost 3 years now." I said before I started to get dressed, and so did Alessandra.

"Well what issue then?" She asked coldly while clipping her bra back on.

"Can I tell you after I deal with her?" I sighed.

"No." She anwsered quickly "Besides what are you going to do with her?"

"What? Why are you so intrested in her?" I scoffed but she didn't anwser, she continued putting her shirt and jacket on. "Well I'll ask her some questions and then send her to the clubs."

"Are you serious? You'll send a girl to become a dancer and to please men that didn't do shit to you? What kind of joke is this?" She raised her voice.

I let out a long sigh before speaking up again "Look, I do a little bit of illegal stuff, but not a lot, and she know way too much. And her parents are dead, it's not a big deal. "

"But the two men are dead." She said

"What?" I asked still procesing what she said

"Shit." She whispered.

My eyes went wide "What the hell did you just say?"

We both waited for a moment to pass while she was putting on her boots, meanwhile I stood there frozen. "Isn't it obivious, Gio? Take a good look at this picture and me." She faked a smile and gave me a picture before walking out the door. I looked down at the picture of our target. 'take a good look at this picture and me'. My eyes were wide and confused, I grabbed my jacket and as fast as possible ran out of the room and into the coridors of the hotel, but Alessandra was nowhere to be seen.

How did I mess up this hard?

Oh yeah, because I'm a complete idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, Giovanni, you rock ;)

Please vote and comment xx