31 Jogging around

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

It's been two weeks since the Marc incident, I haven't left the house once. Sophia moved out a week ago, Kate started school, mom and dad were working and Alessio was nowhere in sight. Every day I'd binge watch Netflix and YouTube and eat nothing but junk food. I probably gained 10 pounds, but I could care less. The stitches on my neck are healed along with my legs and arms. I missed Giovanni, I realy did. We'd facetime everyday until one of us fell asleep.

"I'm going for a jog, anyone else wanna come?" I asked putting my running shoes on.

"Nope, I'm good." Kate anwsered.

"Anyone else? I can wait." I suggested. I kind of want some company.

Mom and dad shook their heads, while mine turned to Alessio with a raised brow.

"No, I have work to do." He said walking towards me and handing me a gun. "You'll need this."

"Alessio, I'm going for a jog." I calmly said, not trying to get on his bad side- where I was the whole two weeks.

"We all know what happend the last time you went jogging." He said and he was right. The last time I had a quick run around the neighborhood and I almost got killed if not for Alessio.

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes and placed the gun in my zip up hoodie pockets.

"Be safe!" Dad shouted from the living room.

"I will!" I yelled back and walked out of the house.

~~

After half an hour of running I finally started jogging back home. Sweat dripping down my body, I gulped when I approached an alley. I usually don't run in them, but I was too tired and wanted to get back home sooner.

It was starting to get dark and cold. Mid september wind made hairs on my neck stand. Thank God I had a pair of gloves.

"Do you even know where she lives?" A british men's voice said. I froze in place before running to the side of the building to get a closer look of the familiar voices.

"I don't know exactly where she lives, but I know it's near." Another familiar voice said. Leaning over the garbage bins I saw two men. One tall and skinny, and the other one was also tall but a bit chubby. Okay okay. Not chubby, fat.

"Can you tell her name again?" A dark haired guy with a british accent asked.

"It's Camilla. She's tall and...hmm round, has glasses and has short light brown hair." A dark skinny guy anwsered.

What?

Not a lot of people know that my name was Camilla, I changed it when I got adopted by the Santoro's but everything he said about the appearence of Camilla in the past was true. I turned my head slowly and saw the men looking at eachother and saying something that I couldn't understand. Their faces are so familiar, yet it's like I've never seen them before.

"Oh my God.." I whispered to myself. I realised who these pieces of shit were. It was them. The men who killed my parents.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I slowly took my gun out of my pocket and shot one in the head. It was the first time from a long distance I have shot someone right in the head.

The guy fell face forward while the other one took his gun out and started shooting my way. I bent over the garbage bins and curled up.

Not long until he started shooting in the bins.

"Shit" I cursed and reached my arm and shot him, God knows where.

"Oww what the fuck!" He shrieked and I made my way out of the bins.
" You piece of shit!"

"What did you just call me?" I mocked.

"A piece of shi-" He didn't get the chance to finish the sentence when I shot him on the stomach and he fell on his back.

"Do you remember me?" I asked kneeling beside him, with one hand grabbing his chin, while the other grabbed his gun. "Remeber the time you and your fella buddy who is now dead did masive shooting at an event?" I said coldly.

"You? You're the girl who-" He gasped, his eyes so wide, they'll fall out of their place in no time.

"Yes I'm the one. You took away a lot of peoples lifes. You know what else both of you took? My fucking parents lifes! You fucking dick!" I screamed as I whipped my gun across his face. "Now that your buddy is there laying on the ground and I have you in my arms, you'll join him soon, if you don't tell me who are you two working for."

"Please you don't need to kill me. I'll tell you everything, just please don't end my life.. I have a family, a wife and two beautiful kids." He begged.

"You don't have the balls to have a fucking family. Now fucking tell me who are you working for!" I screamed and punched him in the nose.

"Oww shit! Fine, fine I'll tell you b-but please s-stop punching me." He stuttered.

"Fucking anwser me!" I countinued punching him in the gut while blood splattered all over my body.

"G-Giovanni Lu-Luciano" I froze for a few seconds. With my eyes wider than ever, I gulped. No, it can't be true. Fuck, no no no no.

"What?! He sent you to get me?! He was the one who sent you to kill my parents!!?" I screamed my lungs out. Shit, this is not good, so not fucking good.

"N-No his father was the one who sent us to kill those people, but we never finished the mission since you were gone. Now Giovanni sent us to finish our job." He whimpered, being scared to death with his eyes wide open.

I let out a dry chuckle "Somebody will tell him that you guys were not be able to finish the mission." I hissed out coldly and pulled the trigger to his chest and shot him while the blood splaterred all over my face.

I let the man go and ran out of the alley, with tears running down my cheeks like fucking Niagra Falls, when I finally got back home.

I ran inside and slammed the doors as Alessio, dad and two other men were in the living room and all the eyes turned to me.

"Alessandra?" Dad jumped out of his seat, running towards me. "What the hell happend? Are you alright?" He asked wiping the tears and the blood from my face.

"Dad..I-I killed them.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Puh-lease vote.