52 Rebekah

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

"Alessandra, Kol in my office. NOW!" Lev shoutted at us and walked out. We were just finishing eating lunch. He looked pissed off, honestly I could care less.

"Let's go." Kol groaned. Lev is getting on his nerves as well.

"No." I shaked my head. "I am finishing my chicken breast and then I'm coming. If it was an emergency like he's acting, people would be running. Do you see any people except us? Didn't think so." I muterred.

Kol let out a frustrated sigh, "You're his family by blood, he won't kill you. I'm his puppet by papers, he can kill me if he wants to. So, I'm sorry if I feel like sparing my life today." He walked out.

After some time, I finished my food and walked towards the elevator. People get easily tired while going to the fifth floor, like me for example. This house is five stories high, Lev's office is in the fifth. Walking out of the elevator I walked pass my room, Kol's and a few others. Only 'elite' people get to have their rooms on the highest floor.

Entering the office without knocking, I closed the door shut, making all heads turn to me.

"Finally, you decided to join us." Lev groaned. "Have a seat." He motioned to the empty chair besides Kol. I sat down and started listening to Lev's rambling. "I was told three people stole our shipments yesterday. And eight of us dead. Eight! Since the other half was inside, you two were somewhere else. Nobody saw you getting out of the building. And what I'm guessing is that you two killed them! Is that true?" Lev slammed his hands on the table.

I started coughing uncontrollably when no one anwsered.

"What's wrong?" Lev jumped up.

"I'm having an allergic reaction." I covered my mouth.

"From what?"

"From your bullshit." I crossed my arms. I saw Lev close his eyes slowly, he turned his head to Kol, waiting for anwsers.

"I think my brain just committed suicide." Kol mumbled, making me snort.

Lev sat down and pulled his hair. "You two fucking idiots. Get your acts together, my business partners should be here any minute." Just as he said that the front gate opened. From Lev's office you could see the whole front yard, which was huge.

A few cars drived through the drive way in a very fast speed, before it stopped at the front of the stairs that lead into the house. The doors of the four cars opened and men got out, fat men, if I may.

"The fat and the motherfucking furious." Kol laughed at his own joke, I did too. It was funny. I couldn't contain myself as I continued to laugh, it wasn't even laughing anymore, it was wheezing.

I heard Lev groan and I stopped. "Alessandra, I know that you don't like one of my business partners in particular, but could you be kind and go get us a coffee." He did not just say that.

"Get someone else to fetch it for you, I'm not your fucking slave." I pulled the red hood over my head and I placed my legs on the chair. I wasn't wearing ant shoes, because who wears them inside the house?

"Lil..." He turned his head to the Lily bitch. "Would you be kind enough and get us six coffee's?"

"Just because I was a maid at the Luciano's house, doesn't mean that I'm going to be here-" Lily's shreeching was killing my ears.

"I'll get it." I spoke up and walked out of the office. Lev was looking at me all shocked and Kol was hiding his grin with his hand, he knew what was coming.