43 The Event

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

(Their dresses above^)

When we walked inside the estate my jaw dropped to the ground. My eyes wide and eyebrows raised. It was beautiful. White walls and ceilings, dark floors and doors. Huge windows covered with huge white curtains. The ceiling had four big chandelliers and even a bigger one in the middle. The beautiful white walls had a few pantings. The dance floor, the tables, bars were full of rich, arrogant people, most likely hiding 9mm under their formal clothes.

I raised my hand to my mouth "Anyone found anything?" I mumbled.

"No." One of the guards said.

"He is in one of the rooms, Alessandra you can see a painting in front. There is a hallway on it's right, you'll pass the bathrooms and other doors. The room he's in right now is number ten. The last door on your left." Kate said.

"Is he alone?" I asked and started walking slowly towards the hallway.

"It seems like he is. I can't really see any further. There is a table and chairs around it in the middle of the room. Luciano is sitting in one of the chairs." Kate explained.

"There is no way in hell we're going." I stopped in my tracks and turned to Sophia with a questionable look.

"What? Why not?" Kate asked.

"Kate, he's the ex-mob boss, you fucking think that he isn't armed and doesn't have his guards under the table?" I hissed.

"But it's your only chance." Kate said, annoyence filled her voice.

"Are you trying to get us killed or what the hell are you doing in that car of yours?" Sophia spat. "Shut the fuck up and tell us when he's going out. Got it?"

"Dios.." One of the guards whispered into the ear piece. I slightly giggled, making people look at me with confused faces. Sophia and I seperated to look around. People were smiling, laughing, talking, eating, drinking, dancing, some of them were smoking cigars. Classical music played from the speakers.

My breathing became heavy as I searched through the pile of people, looking for only one person on my mind. Suddenly, the lights darkened and slow music started playing. Almost everyone got a partner and went to the dancing erea.

"Oh hell no." I whispered with my eyes wide and turned on my heal and went down the corridor. Trying not to look like a spy, I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I opened the women's bathroom door and went inside. The wooden bathroom stalls and nude tiles made the bathroom look luxurious. Sinks with huge mirrors above them and lights on the side of the walls. I washed my hands and took a paper towel to dry them. After tossing the towel to the trash I looked into a mirror and took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes and exhaled the breath I was holding, and then opened them. I looked at myself. I wasn't the same girl I was when I entered this dark world. I wasn't the same shy, innocent girl who died the night her parents did. I wasn't her anymore. I was now a woman who was numb inside. I was a woman who held many emotions in her blue eyes. I am a fighter. A powerful, confident, stubborn, smart, strong, hard working woman who won't stop until she get's what she wants. And I'll do whatever it takes to ruin that psycho. That's what I am and no one can ruin the way I feel.

After looking in the mirror the last time, I started hearing muffled moans. I blinked a few times and looked around to see if I was just hearing things. Nope, turns out I wasn't hearing shit. The moans came from the last stall. Oh, no. Please, not this. I stood there with my mouth opened and my eyes wide, not knowing what to do. Say something? Walk out and be traumatized the whole evening? The moans became louder and louder.