Chapter 19: He came back!

Everly

I just stand there tears streaming from my face.I hug him.I haven't had his hugs in three years.He hugs me back surprisingly but then lets go.I pull back and signal him to get inside.We both remain quite.I was so close to him so I used to be able to figure him out and I could read him like a book and he could do the same.But at the same time we both created a mask during the years so none of us can read each other.

"Where did you go?"I ask breaking the silence.He sits down on the sofa and stares at me like I am a stranger.It breaks me.

"You've grown up!"He says and I smile.

"You too!"I say and he still wears that blank expression.He remains silent and I sigh.

"Are you going to talk to me or ignore me like everyone !"I say.He still remains silent.

"I missed you E!"I say with the nickname I always called him in.He just looks at me and remains silent.I sigh again and turn around and head to the kitchen and get Dr.Pepper.It was our favorite drink.We used sneak to the kitchen to drink it at night while he tells me horror stories and I end up sleeping in his bed.I go to him and give it to him.He looks at me in a pained expression but masks it quickly it would be like it was never there.He takes it and opens and drinks it.He looks into the space deep in thought.He looks almost like Erick but he has green eyes like me and has dirty blonde hair like me.People would think we were twins.

I turn around and go to the kitchen again.I dial dad's number but he doesn't pick up.I cal Ethan and obviously he might have blocked my number.I call the triplets also but they just decline the call.I call Erick at last and he picks the phone surprisingly.

"Hello?Who is this?"He asks.Obviously he doesn't have my number.I can't even call them my brothers.

"It's Everly and I need you to be home ASAP.I need your help and it is an emergency!"I say.

"Nope!"He simply says and declines the call.Asshole.

It is almost lunch time so even the Astor brothers will also be there.

I call all of them except Jackosn and it goes to voice message.I call Jackson at last and he picks up.

"You know sister!You could have told me you were going to ditch school I would have accompanied you.Unless you are with Xander!Are you?"He says but I ignore it.

"Can you give the phone to one of my brothers!"I say in urgency.

"Is everything alright?"He asks cincern in his voice.

"Yeah!"There is silence in the other side.

"What do you want Everly?"Elliot asks.

"Can you guys come home?"I ask.

"No!"He says, okay they are getting on my last nerve.

"Evan is here!"I say in my don't even talk to me voice.

"Stop joking like that!"He says and I can hear the sadness in his expression.

"I am not and why would I!"I say.

"Your not kidding?"He asks.

"Can you just come home!He isn't even talking to me!At least he might talk to Erick!"I say.

"We are on our way and if this is a prank I am going to murder you!"He says.

"That would be better!"I say but the call is already hung up.

After about ten minutes of him just thinking and me looking at him the door slams open.

"Everly!"Erick shouts.

"In here!"I yell back.

I look at Evan to see some expression but he just looks at me with that blank expression.

The rest of my brothers come inside and they freeze.Erick runs and hugs his twin brother.All tof them do but his gaze is only on me.Then the door opens again and dad and mum walk in.

"Evan!"Dad says and hugs him tightly.

But his gaze never moves away from me.