Chapter 46: Tell me the truth!

He drives us to the spot. We sit there in silence listening to the water flowing and the birds chirping and the wind blowing. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his on top of mine.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"I'm fine!" I say.

"You know you don't have to lie about your feelings to me." He says. It is true that he knows more about me then my brothers, hell he knows me more than I do.

"I just miss them." I say.

"I'm not talking about that!" He says. Right, about my attempted suicide.

"I was raped!" I whisper and his head lifts and he goes still.

"What?!" He says.

"I did what I did because I was raped!" I say and he pulls me into a hug. Right here we go again with the hugs.

"Who?" He asks in a deadly calm voice.

"Nick!" I whisper and tears fill my eyes.

"I am going to kill that fucker!" Xan says and I know he will do it. He is the son of the Mafia King.

"NO! He is more capable than you think and he hasn't bothered me in weeks." I say.

"He fucking raped you, how can I just leave it?" He asks in a raised voice and for some godforsaken reason I kiss him.

He is shocked at first but gives in. This is the only way he would calm down.

"I love you and I don't want to lose you again." I say after pulling away.

"You won't." He says

"The only reason I didn't do this sooner was because I couldn't be with someone and flinch everytime he touches me." I say.
"I get it." He says.

"You have no idea how hard it was, I couldn't touch you or kiss you and I couldn't even tell Cole to take his fuckin hands of you!" He says and I chuckle and kiss him.

"Make me forget about all those bad memories!" I whisper against his lips.

And he does.