Chapter 47: Mafia?!

Xander drops me home and I get inside the house and no one in sight. I see the door to my dad's study slightly open and whispers coming from there. I peek through it.

"She is the only way you can get your ally as Alex knight." Some man says.

"I  am not going to bring my sister into the mafia!" Ed says in a raised voice.

"Either that or your fucked!" The man says. Mafia? 

"She wasn't trained." Erick says.

"She is more capable than you are. She thinks before playing out her emotions and she is your only key." The man says. How does he know so much about me.

"Well dad never wanted her in this shit!" Emmanuel says.
"Well your dad is no more and we think your mother's new husband is the reason for that. Now all you can do it combine forces. Astors, Williams and Knights and this includes your sister." He says.

"Why can't we just leave her out of this?" Jake asks.

"One, because she is safer if she knows than when she doesn't. Two, your father always trained her. Might me not physically like you guys but he made her think strategically. She is the only one who can help you plan your missions since she is the most intelligent and isn't like you idiots." He says. Okay, I have had enough of these secrets. I slam the door open and all their heads turn to me and they freeze. I look at the man and he looks familiar. I think I have seen him in a few photos dad kept from when he was in college.

"How the fuck are the Mafia?" I ask.

"Well, in North America we have total of three mafia's and one of them might have killed you dad and step mom. I doubt The knights would have done it. But we need you to join the forces. You are connected to them the most." The man says.

"Who are you?" I ask. He smile and puts his hand out for me to shake.

"Ronald. Your dad's best friend and second in command" He says and I shake his hand.

"Well, I think you already know a lot about me." I say and he chuckles.

"Yeah, your dad wouldn't shut up about you." He says and he gives out a sad smile.

"Well then I guess I am the Mafia queen!" I say and we both smile.

"What the hell? You are not going to be involved in this shit."Evan yells.

"Even if I didn't want to I will already be involved because I was born into the mafia family which directly makes me part of the mafia and I am the only one who can think straight when you guys go bizzarde." I say.

"Well welcome to the team!" Ronald says.