Chapter 43: Coming Clean!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @EmeraldSapphire_02 for giving me this is idea. Thank you so much!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________

I get home after school. We postponed our hangout since Cole and Xan had basketball practice. I get inside and head to my room and change into my pajamas and do my homework when there is a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I say loud enough for the person on the opposite side to hear. The door opens to reveal my step brothers.

"I'm busy!" I say and look at my textbook. I haven't spoken to them since their true intentions were revealed.

"Just give us a minute to explain!" John pleads.

"Go on!" I say and look at them with my infuriating poker face.

"We're sorry. I am not going to lie because I am tired of all these lies. At first we wanted to use you against your brothers. They might not show it but they care about  you a lot. But as we started spending more time with you, we realized you were amazing and we wanted to be around you all the time. You were like the sister we never had and you should know that we are sorry." Jackson says and I smile at them. I know they are telling the truth. And to be honest I missed them a lot.

"I forgive you!"I say and they all sigh in relief. I jump on them and hug them. 

"We missed you!" Justin says.

"I missed you too!" I say.

Elliot comes into the room with puffy eyes and I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Why do you look like your crying?" I ask.

"There is something I have to tell you........"