Chapter 48: Are you kidding me?

I open my eyes to the bright light and all of last nights incidents come to my mind. I am in the fucking mafia. Never thought I would be in the mafia. I get inside the bathroom and do the routine and after I change my clothes and Ethan does I sit on my bed going through my phone.

Suddenly something is thrown to my lap ad I look at it. A gun. What the hell?

 I look up at Ethan in horror. 

"Well you joined the Mafia, so you are supposed to carry that 24/7" He says.
"I have never seen any of you carrying a gun." I say.

"Your supposed to hide it." He says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Come on. We have to go to our so called Ally's house." He says and hold out a arm and I link mine to it and we head out of the room.

"You ready!" Evan asks.
"Please! We can make this deal in seconds. He is like my second father!" I say.

"Great! Now let's go!" Elliot says and we all head out to the Knight residence.

"Why don't you go in, I'll come in soon!" I say.

"You sure?" Eddy asks.

"Yeah!" I say and they all go inside while I just sit in the car trying to compose myself.

 I get inside the house to see them already talking. His sons are also present except his youngest since he is too young to join this goddamn Mafia.

His sons look at me in shock.

"Ev what the hell are you doing here?" Xan asks.

"I am the Mafia Queen, where else would I be!" I say and he looks at me in confusion and I take a seat in front of Alex.

"Good to see you after so long!" Alex says with a smile.

"Me too!" I return the smile.

"So I hear that you want to join forces." He says.

"Yup!"Ethan says in a bored tone.

"Well your sister has to marry one of my sons." He says. 

"Why?" Elliot literally shouts.

"To know that you won't betray me and that one of your family member is in mine! Don't worry I will treat her like my own daughter." He says.

"You already do. But FYI I am still sixteen." I say.

"I know that so you have to sign my contract saying that when you turn eighteen you will belong to one my sons and he belongs to you. So which son." He says.

"Let me  see!" I say sarcastically even though I am going to choose Xander. I just want to have a little fun. I look at Xander and he is glaring at me.

"I can't, I think of her as a sister!" Ryan says.

"I love her, but I don't do older woman." Ace and Liam say at the same time.

"Well that leaves Xavier and Xander!" I say and Xander's eyes darken.

"What are the pros and cons!" I say to Alex and he laughs.

"Well I would love to marry you but Xander would be sulking around thinking about you with me and then he would kill me. I want to live a little longer plus right after this meeting I have a woman warming my bed and I can't disappoint her." Xavier says.

"Well I guess I pick Xander." I say and I can see his relief but he is still glaring at me.

"I already knew that but I liked the entertainment." Alex says and I chuckle.

He gives me the contract and I sign it and pass it to Xander and then he looks up at me to make sure this was okay and I give a nod telling him to sign it. I knew this day would come but it just happened sooner. Xan signs it and passes it to his father and for the whole meeting he doesn't look at me.