Chapter 38: Cole?!

I get out of the house to get to my motorcycle.I when I turn the ignite on it doesn't work.

"What the hell?Did you have to stop working now?"I shout at my motorcycle.

"You can come with us if you want!"Erick says.

"I don't want to!"I say and take out my phone to book a cab.

"Come Eve!"He says and I look at my phone to see no cabs are available.Just Great!

"Fine!"I huff and head towards the Range Rover.

"Shotgun!"I yell and get in the front.All of them enter the car and Erick drives us to school.

I get out and text Char to meet me at the car park.

"Okay I would suggest you all to close your ears!"Ethan says staring at someone.I follow my gaze to the person he is staring at and I freeze.He is smirking right at me.

"Cole!"I scream and jump on him.

"I missed you Ladybug!"He says hugging me.He knows how annoying that name is to me but still uses it.

"I missed you more Coco!"I say.He chuckles.

"How was Africa?"I ask.He moved there an year ago.

"Was fine but not great since I didn't have my best friend there!"He says and I smile.

"Cole..."Someone says from behind me.

"Xander?"He says in a question.

"Was wondering where you went?"Xan says.

"Me too!"Cole says.

Someone catches my eyes and I freeze.Nick.He smirks at me.

"I'll see you guys later!"I say and leave before anyone could say anything.I go to my locker and get my books and head to my classroom which is empty except for Nick sitting there.

"So how is it going?"He asks with an annoying smile.

"Nick!You have to stop!If you do now I won't press charges against you!"I say.

"Press charges!Yeah right, if you do then I will make it worse for you.Many other people can also rape you and I am worse then them."He says coming to me and touching my breasts.

"Nick!Stop!"I say.

"Meet me at my house after school and don't even think about ditching!"He says and leaves.