Chapter 20: Our step-brother?!

"What happened Evan?Where did you go?"Erick asks and all of them are talking to him while I stand in the corner just looking at him.After at least half an hour he stopped staring at me.

The door opens to show Jane's presence and she comes in and hugs him.

"Evan!"She yells hugging him and he hugs back.

"Mom!"He says.

Then a man my dad's age and Nick and Dean walk in.

"Oh!Meet Max, my husband and Nick and Dean you new step sons.

"Dad!"The Astor brothers shout.

"Max!"Mum yells at the same time.

"He is your dad?"I ask my step brothers.

"Yeah!"They say and he was the one who mom cheated with.

"I didn't have any other kids that I know of to be their step brothers!"Mum says anger and hurt evident on her face.

"Oh!That was because I cheated on you seventeen years ago and sixteen years ago also!They are you half brothers!"He says and I can see the tears forming on mum's eyes.Jane's eyes fall on me and she has the same expression she always shows.Disgust.

I turn and leave for the door when dad calls my name but I just keep going and go to the opposite house.

Aunt Mia and Uncle Ben are sitting there watching a movie.I sit in between them.

"Whats up!"Uncle Ben asks.

"Oh!Nothing really!Evan is back!"I say casually but inside it is the opposite.

"What!"They scream.They get up and rush off to the opposite house.

I watch the movie they were watching.The door opens and Lucas and Mike come in and scream when they see me.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"Lucas asks.

"I needed ti get out of my house."I say.

"Why?"Mike asks both of them sitting on both of my sides.

"Because Evan came back from the dead!"

"What?!"They shouted like Aunt and Uncle.They were only close to Evan from all of my brothers.

They also the opposite house.

After like and hour I get inside my house to see Ava hugging Evan.He never really liked her because I didn't.All of my brothers didn't like her.They are most probably doing this to ake me jealous.

I go to the kitchen to take a Dr.Pepper.Jane and her new family are gone.The Astor brothers and mum are also not here.

Dad comes into the kitchen.

"Why did you ditch school?"He asks and all brothers enter the kitchen.

"If I didn't come her your son couldn't have gotten in!"I say glaring at Evan who just stares at me blankly.

"Everly!"Dad says in his authoritative voice.

"Fine!I wasn't feeling okay!"I say annoyed.

"Are you okay?Did you eat regularly?Do you feel faint?Let's go to the hospital!"He says.

"Dad!Stop!Just because I am anorexic doesn't mean I am sick all the time!"I say with my voice raised.

"Anorexic?"Evan asks.

"Yeah I have anorexia why don't you ask your brothers about it!"I say and leave the room.I go and change to my pajamas and go to a dreamless sleep.