Chapter 31:What?!

Emmett

What?!Did I hear that right!It can't be right!MY baby sister can't be molested!Did she do what she did because of it.She did flinch when my brothers touched her.Who the hell did that to my sister!I am going to murder him.I wish I could change the past.I would've listened to her.She wouldn't come to an extent where she would have ended her life.

"What do you mean molested?"John asks and deep down I know this was not a play.They might have started like that but when they got to know her they didn't want to let go of her.

"She was raped!"Ed says quietly and tears form in his eyes.Evan is still crying and Erick is trying to hold back his tears.

"We have to win her trust again and kill the bastard who did this to her!"I say and they all nod.

Elliot

I sit there looking at my sister who is looking everywhere but at me.It hurts that she does that and I know this is how she felt when we did it.

"Please talk to me!I am really sorry!I'll do anything to win your trust again just let me in."I plead.

"Really!I wonder how it felt no to be let in! "She says sarcastically.

"They guys are calling you outside!I'll be here!"Ethan says.

"Oh so after two years you going to be here with me!What a pleasure!I am so grateful!"She says sarcastically and Ethan's eyes are all red and puffy and there are fresh tears.He looks at her with pain instead if hurt.He gets in and I go outside to my brothers and step brothers who look just like Ethan.

When Erick tells me the news my whole world breaks.My face matches theirs.How could someone do that to her!

Ethan

I sit on Evy's bed and she doesn't look at me.

"I'm sorry!"I say in a whisper and she looks at me.

"Do you guys seriously think I'm going to forgive you?"She asks.

"I know you won't because your my sister and your stubborn.But I will try everyday to get your forgiveness."I say honestly.

"What if I don't forgive you?"She asks.

"Then I will at least know I tried to get your forgiveness!"I say.

I go to take her hand in mine and she flinches and that breaks my heart.

"You could have told me when you came crying in the room."I say and she looks at me wide eyed.

"Like I said I am not going to be the perfect little sister who comes to her brothers with her problems.I changed and so have you."She says.