Chapter 22: Leaving for the honeymoon!

"I going to miss you guys so much!"I say hugging mom and dad.

"We will too!"They say returning the hug.All my brothers hug them both.

Mom looks nervous, I go to her.

"You know dad is a great man and you are a great woman, if I had a choice of whose womb I could come out of then it would be yours!"I say and she smiles.

"Okay guys listen up!"Dad says.

"Everly is incharge!"Mum and dad say at the same time.

"But she is the youngest and I am the oldest here!"Elliot says.

"She is also the most responsible!"Mum says.

"At least we have aunt and uncle living next door."I say and their smile falters.

"What are you not telling us?"Ethan asks.

"Well.."Dad is cut off when Lucas and Mike come in with their backpacks.

"Wassup...bitches!"Lucas says coming beside me with Mike.

"Your Aunts and Uncles are also coming!"He says.

"Wait..Is Ava going to be here also?Cause handling eleven boys is more than enough and I can't handle a nine year old girl alone when these idiots go partying all day and night!"I say with my voice raised.

"Ava will be staying with her mom's sister!"He says and I leave out a relieved sigh.

We bid them good byes and get inside the house.

"Emmett your making dinner!"I say.

"Why can't you cook?Your better!"He says and that is true.

"I haven't cooked anything in ages so why don't we eat food that is edible!"I say and he groans and get inside the kitchen.

"I am not going to make dinner for my step brothers!"He says.

"You are!"I say and how am I acting like this.

"Fine!"He says and starts making dinner while I do my homework.I look at Emmett a few times.He was the one who taught me how to cook and I became better than him.I miss cooking with him.

Evan comes inside the kitchen,he looks at me doing homework and he just stares at me blankly.He still hasn't told about what happened to him.He goes to the refrigerator and takes out a Dr.Pepper and heads out.

"Dinners ready!"Emmett shouts and the alpha packs come down to eat.

"It is not poisoned is it!"Jacob and Justin ask at the same time.

"I wish but I am not going to waste my money in buying poison for you!"He says and I chuckle and shake my head.We eat a silent dinner and I directly go to my room and get into a dreamless sleep.