Epilogue

2 years later......

It has been two years since I last saw Nick. I started my new life and I completely forgave my brothers. I let go of the past and held on to the present and the future. My uncles and Aunt have been now declared as dead or don't want to be found. Caleb and Joshua took custody of Ava and Lucas took custody of Mike. It was tough at first but we got through it. 

Right now was graduation. The last day, I have to be present in this hell, sorry school.

"Ethan Williams." The principal calls out. Ethan smiles at us and then shakes hands with those dignities who are congratulating him and takes his diploma. Me and my brothers cheer for him.

"Xander Knight." The same happens for him and he comes down and then kisses me.

"Xavier Knight." 

"I passed High school bitches!" He says and we all laugh.

After I let go of my past I started socializing more and there were a lot of good people in this school. I made a lot of good friends even though I cannot call them true friends but they were good friends.

"Charlotte Knight." The knights soon adopted Charlotte and she was like my sister. She started dating Cole. 

"Cole Smith." 

"Jackson Astor."

"Last but not the least our valedictorian and school council president. Everly Williams."

All my brothers, stepbrothers and my future family start chanting my name.

"Congratulations!" The principal says and I shake his hand.
"Thank You!" I say.

I get near the mic.

"Who are we? That is a great question. We've spent the last 13 years of our lives trying to prepare for that, but it isn't something that you can Google. Well, you can Google it, but make sure that you turn on the safe search first. There is no telling what your results might be. " I say and they all chuckle.

"However, Google won't tell us where our passion lies. It won't tell us who we are. And while some of us know, (your parents are breathing a deep sigh of relief right now), others of us don't, (sorry Mom and Dad). We don't know what we want to be when we grow up yet, and that is okay. Well, your parents might not think so when you are on your fourth major and they're paying your tuition, but it is still okay." I say and they all laugh.

"High school was fun, but we have turned a page in our life. We have moved from childhood into adulthood and now is the time to find our passion. It's time to learn what we want to be if we haven't figured it out, or follow our dream if we have. So parents, open up your wallets because studying philosophy isn't cheap. " All the parents chuckle and I smile.

"Teachers, your passion and dedication has helped us to realize that being first in line isn't a life or death situation. And thank you for understanding that dogs can eat anything from homework to gym shorts. True story. Faculty, thank you for putting up with us from our nose picking days to raging hormonal breakdowns. Through it all, you have been our rocks. So as we take this final walk out of this school, we thank you all for helping us to answer the question of who we are." I say and end the speech.

"We are now the graduates of class 2020!" I say and all them stand up and throw their hats.

I get down from the stage and find Xan, he smiles at me and picks me and kisses me. After he pulls away, he puts me down and then gets on one knee.

"You have been my best friend since I was a little kid. You were the rock I could lean on and the light in my darkness. I know that we are already engaged but I imagined doing this since I was a little kid. So Everly Williams, I already asked your brothers and after a black eye and a few punches they agreed. Anyways, Will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" He asks and I chuckle with tears filled in my eyes.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I say and he stands up and puts the ring on my finger and kisses me.

"I love you!" He says.

"I love you more!" I say.

"Not possible!" He says and his lips are on me again