𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬!

james smiled at herself in the mirror, applying her last layer of mascara.

she was going to a party tonight with the gang, and she was excited, but also extremely nervous- apparently a lot of youtubers were supposed to be there.

she was wearing a white dress with a black zip up hoodie thrown over the top, her chunky demonias over her feet, making her small frame quite a few inches taller. thigh high black socks poked out of the top of them, and she grabbed a small black bag.

she chucked in her phone, pepper spray and a tampon, before layering some necklaces around her neck and walking towards the door, going to meet jake.

<outfit>

<outfit>

she knocked on his door, waiting for him to answer.

she was looking down the hallway when the boy softly pulled the door open, her distracted state giving him time to stare, open mouthed.

she suddenly turned her head, noticing him stood there.

'hey! you ready to go?'

'yeah, you look good by the way.'

she laughed and pecked him on the cheek, returning a

'thank you bubs, you too.'

he blushed lightly, exiting his apartment and pulling the door shut behind him, locking it.

'right, let's go.'

on the car ride over, they blasted music, singing along loudly and very off tune.

james' nerves rose as she got out of jakes car, walking around the front of the vehicle to stand next to her best friend.

he noticed her shaking hands and grabbed one of them, calming her down some.

'it'll be okay. you ready?'

'let's do this, you only yolo once.'

they high fived, walking into the party hand in hand, making an entrance.

people turned to stare as they walked in, both of them looking flawless.

james noticed a lot of her friends, but a lot of people she didn't know mixed in.

suddenly, she was tackled in a hug.

'hey!'

'reggie!'

she let go of jakes hand, reaching up and wrapping her arms around the boy's shoulders.

'i missed you, where have you been bitch!'

'oh, i've been so busy reg. watching harry potter really takes up my schedule.'

they both laughed, jake tugging on the girls arm.