𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡!

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑!

i was at jakes apartment, i'd moved into the same complex as them and i was next door to jake, so we were over at each other's apartments a lot.

we were waiting for sam and colby to show up because we were going to witches forest!

sighing, i rested my head on jakes shoulder.

'what's up bubba?'

'jakeyyy i'm tired.' i pouted, and he opened his arms for a hug.

i hugged him, resting my head in the crook of his neck and closing my eyes.

'i wanna cuddle.' i mumbled, turning fully so i was sat in his lap, my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist like a koala.

i was almost falling asleep, when a knock came from the door.

'who is it?'

'housekeeping.' colbys voice came from the other side of the door and jake yelled a 'come in!'

sam and colby walked in, and i waved at them tiredly, laying my head on jakes shoulder again and closing my eyes once more.

'brother it's time for witches forest!'

i let out an unenthusiastic 'yay.' and the boys chuckled.

'james why are you clinging onto jake?'

'because, samuel, i'm tired and jakes cuddly.'

'well we need to go, are these your bags?'

jake nodded, standing up.

i tightened my grip so i didn't fall and sam handed me my backpack, and we were off.

we sat in the car, and i cuddled into jakes side and scrolled through instagram, liking edits and posts, absentmindedly chatting to the boys as i did so.

'alrighty we're on the road boys!'

'yeahh.'

'how far is it actually? it's like 2 hours?'

'uhh it said on my maps that it was like an hour and a half.'

'i feel like a piece of my heart is missing since coreys not here.'

'i miss corey brother.'

'that is pretty sad.'

'i'm honestly kinda like in a weird mood right now because it just doesn't feel the same.'

'i literally texted him this morning saying like if you wanna go here's the address, and he didn't even respond. just looks like it's us boys! the kansas boys! plus james but that's okay!!'

'wooooo!'

'we will keep corey in our hearts.'

'i want mcdonald's'

'he will be with us in spirit.'

'yes. wait woah woah woah woah.'

'i'm sorry- i'm sorry man'

'don't talk about spirits just yet jake!'

jake and i both wanted to sleep, so he led down across all 3 seats and i squeezed in next to him, facing him. my face was by his shoulder considering the height difference, and just as i was drifting off i felt his arms wrap around me loosely and hug me closer, making me snuggle into him and sigh contentedly.

i faintly heard a phone ringing and a 'jake, james get up get up!' from sam, and jake and i groggily sat up, jakes arm still around me pulling me up with him, making me cuddle into his side again.