𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡!

james sighed, looking out her window at the slowly rising moon. tonight was a full moon, so she was waiting for it to rise before setting out some water to charge her crystals with.

she scrolled on her phone for a few minutes, before stretching and slowly rising from her position, lighting an incense stick. grabbing a jar and filling it up with water, she set her intentions for the water to charge her crystals and bring her good luck and protection.

she hummed as she dropped her crystals in the water, looking at the remaining ones she kept atop her dresser. she picked up the rose quartz, contemplating, before dropping it in and screwing the lid on top of the jar.

she slid on some shoes, leaving her apartment complex and setting the jar down by jakes car, where the moon would hit it but it would be mainly hidden.

she trudged back upstairs, kicking off her shoes and laying down in bed, setting an alarm for before the sun rises so the sun wouldn't touch her water before she collected it.

james woke up, stretching and rubbing her eyes. she grabbed her phone, looking at the time.

11:36

shit. she jumped up, not bothering to slip shoes on before going out the door to collect her ruined moon water.

she flung open the door, something on the floor making her stop in her tracks. she bent down grabbing the jar and the paper sat on top of it.

knew it was a full moon last night & heard your alarm this morning but never heard u get up- hope you don't mind that i grabbed it for you.
-jakey

she smiled at the paper, looking at the jar in her hands, going back into her apartment and setting the jar on her counter.

james
you shouldn't
have gotten up just for
that, thanku bubs🖤

jakey😎🖤
it's no problem jay,
you're welcome🖤🖤

james
come over? we can
have a movie marathon
or something

jakey😎🖤
i'll be over in five

james threw on one of coreys hoodies that she stole from him, pulling on some black leggings and socks.

she got snacks from the kitchen and flopped onto the couch, turning on the tv and scrolling on her phone.

a knock on the door interrupted the edit she was watching of her and the boys, she liked the post and yelled out 'it's open!'

jake walked in, pushing the door shut behind him and sitting on the couch next to james.

she immediately curled into his side, resting her head on his shoulder, his arm going around her shoulders and pulling her into him.

she put on 'IT', one of her and jakes favourite movies. they talked and went on their phones the whole way through the movie, and james decided to impulsively make a new instagram account.

'brother what is it gonna be for'

'i don't know probably just like a casual posting account, i'll let everyone know that it's mine but our supporters can figure it out for themselves'

they watched movies until the evening, ordering some mcdonald's when they got hungry.

james eventually fell asleep, her head in the crook of jakes neck, their legs tangled together. jake looked down at the girl, smiling.