𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗖𝗛!

in the early hours of the morning, sam and colby decided they needed to leave the langham.

the newly appointed couple along with corey were woken up by a frantic knocking on their hotel room door, james digging her head further into jakes side as his hand ran along her arm comfortingly, corey shooting jake a smug look as he opened the door.

when james heard the boys' frantic tones, she got up despite her faint residual headache, beginning to pack jake and corey's stuff, sam and colby having bought hers to the room from her previous residence in 333.

jake helped her quickly, the other 3 coming back in as corey began packing also, colby and sam explaining to the tired trio what they had experienced.

james ushered them on to the bed, sitting them down on the end of it and taking the bags from them.

'we're getting out of here, it's okay, just breathe for a moment you two, slow down.'

the blonde and brunette nodded, sam resting his hand on his chin as colby leant back on his arms, leaning his head back towards the ceiling and inhaling.

jake, corey, and james packed swiftly, the vietnamese woman taking her bag off of sam to double check everything was in there, before sam and colby stood, stretching slightly.

'okay, let's get the fuck out.'

colby drove for a while, sam in the passengers seat, occasionally filming, while james sat in between corey and jake, sharing her airpods with jake as the two slept, catching up on the rest they had missed last night, james with her legs up and her fluffy socks on, leant against jakes shoulder with both of her arms wrapped around his, holding his hand.

<outfit>

<outfit>

the sleeping couple were gently awoken by sam and colby, parked somewhere in england with the camera set up on the dashboard, although it wasn't recording.

'you guys awake?' sam chuckled, turned in his seat towards the back.

jake and james hummed, sitting up properly, james rubbing her eye with the heel of her hand, squinting slightly at the light.

'we're just gonna film briefly, talk a little bit about last night and stuff, okay?'

the three in the back nodded, james glancing towards jake as he nudged her knee with his pointer finger. they had a silent conversation with their eyes, james nodding subtly, taking a deep breath.

'just before we get into our next adventure, there's something i wanna talk to you guys about.'

she pulled her tote bag onto her lap, fishing out her current reading book.

'what's up?' colby asked, turning in his seat to match sam, who was giving her a curious, yet encouraging gaze, as corey rested his hand on her knee, rubbing comforting circles with his thumb at the mildly anxious girl.