𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗛!

'so, my little brother.. just sent me a text. out of nowhere. and it's kinda freaking me out.'

james sat up slightly, using her elbow to support herself so she could see corey. she was still on the bed, jake and colby haphazardly on either side of her.

'what did he say?'

'he goes: 'hey, so i just saw your new video, and at the end of it when you were talking about-' because in my video, we used a spirit box and like, the spirit box kept saying like 'save me' or 'help me.' and so, he goes: 'in the part when y'all were saying how it kept saying 'save me' and you were wondering, like, what you should do, i just wanted to let you know..' my little brother's fourteen, by the way, he goes: 'i just wanted to let you know i went to a psychic lady and she told me that i have powers to send ghosts to the other side like your friend lol. all i have to say is 'you are free to go to the other side' and then it helps them go through. i know it sounds really stupid but ever since i've talked to her, i have been seeing giant black figures in my room every night and when i sleep it feels like someone's watching me.''

at the obvious mention of her, james had fully sat up, her head screaming in protest but she was too distracted to really feel it.

'what the fuck?'

'that's what my little brother just texted me.'

'so you think your whole family's.. got something?'

'because of the ouija boards when you were younger.'

'my whole family did the ouija board, like my little brother was like, five when he was doing it with us.'

corey went through his brothers text once more, before james had a question directed towards her.

'so, james, would you like, feel comfortable like, talking to him maybe? like if i got him on facetime once we got home could you talk him through some of it?'

she smiled at corey, he obviously didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but she was more than happy.

'of course, i mean, i was pretty young when i first started using my 'gift' or whatever, i was about thirteen/fourteen maybe, so yeah, if you think it would be helpful to him to kinda ask me any questions and i can talk him through some stuff, i'd be so happy to. i know how scary it can be.'

'i mean, would you be comfortable right now to like tell everyone a little bit about it? because we've discussed it between us, but like, the viewers don't actually know, really, what the deal is.'

'yeah, i mean, it's kinda just a heightened sensitivity to spiritual activity? like it's not like i'm fully a psychic medium or something, though i've been told if i took the time and energy to use and encourage it then i could kinda get to that stage, but i don't think that's something i wanna do, at least not right now.'

'so can you like, see things physically or is it just like, feelings? y'know?'

'it's like, i don't know like corey's brother i see a lot of shadow people, but that comes with lots of kinda spiritual practices, opening your third eye, stuff like that, and i feel like i'm more sensitive to energies like if a place is like filled with paranormal energy or spirits it's so easy to tell, which usually comes in the form of a headache. so, if, corey, you feel like your brother would need some help handling that kinda stuff because it can be kinda overwhelming, again let him know i'll be down to help however i can, and he can like reach out to me whenever of course like it doesn't have to just be a one time thing because it can be really scary.'

sam, who had been asking her some tentative questions for the viewers, thanked her for speaking about it, as well as corey, who had uttered his gratitude at least 5 times by now.