𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘!

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨' 𝙋𝙊𝙑!

we made our way back to the room and sat down on the bed.

'okay so what i was trying to say before the battery died is what if it's not the places we're going to, it's us? because every single place that we go to something happens.'

' we also go to the worst places for haunted stuff in the world.'

'right and we put ourselves in this position, but-'

'and it's what we're asking for so like at the end of the day, kinda go figure that we're getting stuff, yano? like we're asking for it, we're going to haunted places, like it's kinda doing what we want?'

'but everything we get is debunkable i feel like. like there hasn't been something- like no chairs have levitated in front of us or yano anything like that. everything that happens is like i don't know, maybe we can debunk it.'

'i mean, people think that they're gonna go to a haunted place and yano they're gonna see a ghost waking down a hallway or see like a spoon fly across the room but in reality all that you could get is one little knock and that's enough proof for me. coz everything i've already seen over the years i know this shits real. like james got fucking kissed on the forehead and no ones talking about it- how it that debunkable?'

'so you don't wanna be dragged across the room by your foot?'

'no, i'll pass on that yeah.'

'okay cool.'

i zoned out, laying my head on jakes stomach and closing my eyes, wiping underneath them to get any stray tears off before letting out a breath and relaxing.

jake poked me in the side, waking me up from my almost sleep.

'hmm?'

'we're gonna go to sleep now brother.'

'okay, let me grab my stuff and i'll head back to my room.'

'are you sure? you're gonna be alone all night.'

'yeah it's fine, i'll meet you and jennifer for breakfast tomorrow. oh corey, here you go.' i slipped off his hoodie and passed it to him, grabbing my bag and making my way towards the door.

'night boys.' i turned, flashing them a smile and waving at them, which they returned. i left, shutting the door behind me.

it was dimly lit in the hallway and i sighed, walking through the winding corridors of the haunted hotel alone.

i made it to my room, smiling as i walked past 216, knowing that jennifer was in there comforted me somewhat. i unlocked the door and flipped the light on, quickly getting changed into leggings, a black cami and an oversized flannel shirt.

i tested my blood sugar quickly and when i read that it was okay, i texted the boys goodnight.

spooky crew😌✨

james
night boys, i'll meet you in the morning for
breakfast. <3
james
don't be late smh😔🤧

care bear 🐻
night brotherrr <3

jakey🥺
gn j :)

sammy 👻
goodnight jamesie, and don't worry,
i'll have them up and
ready for breakfast :D

colbs🖤
sam you're such a dad 🤦‍♂️
colbs🖤
gnight james 🙃