𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗘!

the tears spilled over and james sat on the edge of her bed, her legs pulled up to her chest as she thought about what she could have done to make them so angry.

her phone vibrated from next to her and she grabbed it, looking at the screen.

dave🖤
incoming...
decline accept

connecting...

she made no effort to hide her tear stained cheeks and runny nose, smiling weakly at the boy on the other end of the facetime call.

'oh, jay. i was watching your stream. what happened?' he asked her softly, his kindness making the girl cry further.

'i-i don't know. one minute they were fine and the next-'

'look, you need to get some sleep, okay? i'll call you tomorrow and we can do something?'

'yeah i'll do something tomorrow- but can you stay, please? just talk to me while i lay down, and if i fall asleep can you- can you stay on? i don't mind at all if you sleep too i- i just want you here.'

he nodded and she laid down, propping her phone up on her bedside against a glass. pulling her comforter up to her chin, she shut her eyes and listened to him ramble about his day.

she didn't turn off the lights, smiling as her neighbours cat, mochi, climbed up on the bed. she was cat sitting for a few weeks as they were on a business trip, and she loved the cat dearly.

she felt herself drifting off.

'goodnight.'

'night princess.'

david smiled at the sleeping girl.

he decided she looked too cute, and leant toward, grabbing his phone.

dave🖤 took a facetime photo

he opened twitter, debating.

'fuck it, her friends should see that she doesn't need them.' he muttered to himself, hitting the +.

DAVID DOBRIK | @daviddobrik

el & mochi :)

fans immediately started freaking out, seeing as facetime photos removed the box in the corner with your own image in it, no one could tell whether he was in her bed or not

he smirked, settling down to edit.

the girl stretched, greeting mochi with cuddles, jumping as she heard a soft chuckle from her phone.