𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘!

james was in the car again, leaning against corey as they parked on the outskirts of the forest.    

everyone put on their green, james smirking because she'd already threaded her laces through her boots.

'and guess what?'

'what brother?'

'we're setting up camp.'

'where brother?'

'over there brother.'

'why brother?'

'well, wherever we can find a campsite.'

'it's fucking cold! we are not camping!'

a noise came from up the trail, the group sharing looks and talking about it, but eventually brushing it off.

the 5 found a spot, everyone standing around holding sleeping bags, chairs and bags.

they all set up the tent, colby and james leading the group with instruction on how to do it.

after about an hour, the tent was up and they were just putting the top on.

'brother the fucking spoke came out.' james whined, stabbing it back into the soft ground.

they eventually finished it, and stood around their tent, observing their hard work.

'did we just pitch a- did we just-'

'did we just pitch a tent brother?!'

the group crawled into the tent, sitting around and smiling at each other.

'yo we did it!'

'we did it, and we have 5 sleeping bags, this is perfect!'

''there's a shoe container bro!'

james snorted at them and their excitement over the shoe holder that was built into the tent.

they talked and joked for a bit, jumping when the top unhooked from the outside.

'we suck at this!'

'i'm fucking with it.'

'i'm down to stay here all night.'

'turn the uh- turn the heater on though.'

'oh dude i got you.' 

sam turned behind him, making a turning motion at the air, making james snicker.

'dude this is the new traphouse.'

jake got in his sleeping bag, laying down and snuggling on the floor.

'bro we can all cuddle. 1 2 3 4 5. in one sleeping bag.'

they all went silent and looked at each other, bursting out laughing afterwards.

'bro this is not bad! this is not bad!'

'you just need to have faith in me brother.'

'do you realise it's only 4pm.'

'so?'

'we have like 12 hours until we can leave here.'

'i have to go to bed at 7.'

'yo my moms making supper at 6.'

'what is it?'

'zucchini.'

'ok. that's understandable.'

'yeah.'

'i like taking zucchini. i mean, eating zucchini.'