𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘!

stinky <3
hey, sam and colby are
still filming but
i backed out a few days
ago, on my way home today

james🖤
we're on our way back tonight

james🖤
if you're free can you
meet me in my apartment?

james 🖤
i really need u rn
like a lot

read 9:49 pm

james arrived home, sighing. after the night's events she had come down hard, the need to cry overwhelming her for the whole car ride back and the want to see her best friend bouncing around her mind.

she opened her apartment door, placing her bag down on the ground before shutting the door and locking it behind her, paranoia setting in after what she experienced.

she entered her living room, smiling weakly as she spotted jake sat on the couch, waiting for her like she asked.

no words were spoken, but they seemed to understand each other, a connection between them that no one else happened to have.

james sat next to him on the couch, her arms immediately snaking around his shoulders, his settling around her waist.

he pulled her close, shifting her into his lap as her head nestled into his hoodie.

silent tears leaked out of her eyes, everything that happened hitting her like a ton of bricks.

she knew she was okay, as long as she had jake, and as long as he had her, in their mutual understanding of each other.

or maybe it was more than that, she didn't know. but as she fell asleep in his arms as she had done many times before, and as he ran his hands through her hair, the pair were more than happy to leave it to mystery for now, as long as they had each other.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
cute lil reunion ;)