𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗬!

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨' 𝙋𝙊𝙑!

we were stood by the stairs going to the attic, and i was resting my head on colbys shoulder and eating a lollipop that i took from my backpack.

'dude everybody's just randomly giving us facts about this place, that guy said he saw redrum up there.' he pointed to the stairs over my shoulder.

'you wanna go see if you can see it?' sam passed jake the camera who agreed and walked towards the stairs.

'yeah, but i'm gonna try not to hit my head this time.'

i chuckled, standing up straight and going to the stairwell to see past jake. we all let out gasps and noises of disbelief when we saw 'REDRUM' carved into the door.

'how did we not see that?'

'that's creepy as fuck brother, i mean i don't know how you missed it.' i said, putting my lollipop back in my mouth.

the guys shared a look before laughing and i quirked a brow.

'sorry, it's just weird hearing you curse because you look so little and innocent.' jake said the last 3 words in a baby voice, poking my nose as i laughed and smacked his hand away.

i shook my head, turning to jennifer and gesturing for her to lead the way and we set off down the next creepy hallway.

'do you know like about other places besides the rooms?' sam asked from beside jennifer as i walked in between jake and corey, and colby turned to us, gesturing us foward.

'did you hear about paul?' jennifer spoke up before we could talk, all of our attention diverting towards her.

'he worked here fore about 10 years, then he died of a heart attack. he hangs out in the concert hall, and he was very strict on curfew and at 11pm people will hear him whisper in their ear 'get out'- because he wants them to go to bed. and some people feel their chest start hurting because he had the heart attack so they start feeling it.'

'oh shoot.'

i chuckled at this, leaning against the wall next to corey and smiling at him, which he returned.

'i thought the concert hall was where lucy stayed?'

i piped up, knowing about the history of the hotel. 'she was underneath the concert hall in like the basement i'm pretty sure.'

jennifer nodded at this and smiled at me, which i gave back.

'there's like tunnels in the hall right?' jennifer and i both nodded and colby turned to the rest of the boys 'that's what i thought.' he dragged out, causing me to smile.

'random question do you get like scared staying here? like y-you said you're by yourself?'

'umm i don't like sitting in the vortex, because everytime i sit there, my heart starts to hurt really bad and i just feel really heavy. like just now i was down there for a good 5 minutes and i just like wanted to throw up.'

i sighed, leaning into jake as i walked. i was starting to feel really tired and i had a headache coming on.

'you okay?' he asked me, turning his head slightly.

'yeah, my head just hurts and i'm tired.' i smiled back, rubbing my temple slightly. he nodded, placing his arm loosely around me and rubbing my arm with his thumb.

'i know it kinda makes you uncomfortable, can we like go towards the vortex thing?'

'yeah, let's go.'

we set off down the hallway, my head on jakes shoulder tiredly. colby panned the camera over me jake and corey, past sam and then to jennifer who was leading the way, and then back to sam who looked at him and whispered 'what do i say?'