41 | The Reign

No words, just gratitude 💟

No words, just gratitude 💟. I'm waiting for more theories (but, in my heart, I wish you won't figure out anything 🙄), still let's hear your thoughts. Lol.

80+comments?

"Is he really going to ditch me?"

Princess Sana watched the clock ticking, and grumbled as she left the room. Once downstairs, she went to the training area of the men. When she reached the glass windows that separated her from them she felt like all the air had been sucked out of her lungs at the alluring sight of the shirtless Jimin who was clad in a pair of dark pants hanging dangerously low on his hips. He was boxing with Xiumin, his naked chest glistened with sweat and a lock of hair fell over his forehead.

She saw his muscles contracting as he lunged for Xiumin, the crowd gathered below the ring cheering them as they went against each other. "Did he abandon me to fight with Xiumin out of jealousy? This bitch."

As if Jimin sensed her watching him, he turned his head to the window to look at her, Sana let out a shaky breath, and showed him a middle finger before she rushed back in her bedroom, and almost in a daze went to her dresser where she had hidden the vibratory.

"Fuck you, Jimin. I don't need you." She laid down in the bed with her dress bunched up around her waist; she checked the batteries in the device and turned it on as her mind wandered back to images of Jimin in the training room.

She threw her head back as she imagined Jimin running his hands through her body, his fingers pumping in and out, as his teeth nipped her sensitive bud and his expert tongue took her to unimaginable heights of pleasure, she moaned and whimpered as she thrashed around desperate to reach the release that was alluding her.

Princess Sana was so caught up in her own world filled with pleasures of the flesh, that she didn't hear the bedroom door opening or the quiet footsteps approaching the bed. She was only aware of someone's presence when he leaned down over her and took the vibrator in his own hands.

"What the…" her words died down in her throat as she opened her lust filled eyes to find the sweaty figure of Jimin hovering over her. "Go away!" She hissed, her eyes glaring into his, and he chuckled. He latched his lips on to hers, her heart fluttered in her chest with the first touch of his mouth on hers.

The slick dampness and the insistent throbbing in her core demanded his attention and she nudged her hips towards him seeking to create some friction. "Not tonight, princess. I'm not in my right mind."

She stared up at him, and he caressed her cheek. "Are you rejecting me? Aren't you tired of it?" She looked vulnerable, and he got in the bed, his lips pressing a soft kiss on the exposed skin of her shoulders.

"You're the only royal I like, so never say that. I don't have any right to reject you. I never can." He nuzzled his nose in her hair, and she closed her eyes. She stayed silent, and after a few minutes, her breathing evened out. "I'm not worthy of your love, darling. I'm not." There was no doubt in his mind that Sana was not like anyone he had met before and with the time he spent by her side he found himself falling deeper into the pureness that was her essence.