17 | And I Feel It

A/N : Please read this note. Don't skip it. Hi. I hope you guys are doing fine. I know most of you have your own favorite ships in the story, and so far every person has been respectful to each ship. That's a good thing. I just want you to let know again that this story has a wide range of characters with different personalities and emotions. So, please try to appreciate every character and it's story because everyone matters. 

Also, take time to vote and leave comments. It'll make my day <3 Thank you.

"Jungkookiieeeee...."

Lisa was wasted. Jungkook hated handling a damsel in distress as much as drunk girls, and now he has been left alone to deal with the same situation. His one arm was wrapped around her waist, and he pulled her towards his room. He couldn't take her to the girl's hostel, and make her cause a scene there.

Sighing, he pushed open the door, and closed it as soon as they stepped inside. Couldn't have anyone seeing the girl, who had been drunk out of her senses in his room. Everyone would look at him as if he had murdered someone.

"Easy there," He muttered as he lifted her in his arms effortlessly, and placed her on the bed. Her hair was all over the place and she was mumbling something in her dazed state. "Tell me again why I gave in to your demand to get drunk." He grumbled, and grabbed a water bottle before swallowing big gulps.

"Kookieee..." Lisa lifted her arms to hold him, and he groaned before sitting beside her on the bed. He placed the bottle on the table, and looked down at her. "You're a good guy. I like you."

"You don't know me yet," he whispered as he watched her smiling. His hand twitched, and he frowned as he caressed a few strands away from her skin. "You're so naive, Lisa."

"And, you're so cute." The girl grabbed his face, and pulled him down to her. "But, you're always sad. I can see that." She pouted.

"Sad?" Jungkook raised his brows.

She nodded. "I can see sadness in your eyes... And, I want to take it away from you," She whispered as her thumb caressed his cheek gently. "I want to be a person who can make you smile."

Jungkook stared at her, wondering how she could be this innocent while staying in a family of wolves, who were ready to tear anyone apart. Was this an act? He couldn't identify.