19 | It Is Inevitable

Leave comments please

Baekhyun smiled.

Why? Because Hera had a happy face on as they returned to the school premises. Everyone went to their rooms, but he didn't let her go. Holding her hand, he pulled her to him as she chuckled.

"What?" Her eyes were shining, and he couldn't help but place a gentle kiss on her lips.

"You're beautiful. I wish you were a royal member. I would've loved to take you out for dinner." He sighed as her smile flattered a bit. "I can't take you out because you're not used to the media, Hera. That's why I said that."

"I know." She pouted. "I can never forget the incident with Princess Joy. My fear of being exposed to limelight almost made me do that insanely deed."

He pulled her back to the empty classroom, and sat on the top of the bench as she stood between his legs. "We're taught to control ourselves in the public eye, that's why we're like that. If you were taught the same thing, you would've also known better than to act on your emotions."

"I know," she mumbled. "I remember you telling me something."

He tucked her hair back gently. "What?"

"That all your life people have tried to control you, but with me-"

"I want to control myself," he completed, and she nodded weakly. "That statement still stands. I control myself around you most of the times. This isn't me, Hera."

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I've been brought up with a certain set of rules that I'm supposed to follow, but with you, I've made it a habit of breaking those rules." He sighed, and pushed his forehead against hers. "I really want to loose control though."

"Then what's stopping you?" Hera placed a hand on his chest and felt his heart pounding against her touch. Ever so slowly, she traced her fingers up to his shoulder and then jaw and to his face. His eyes watched her like a hawk, and she felt her breath hitch at the intensity of his stare.

"I don't think you'll be able to handle it." His lips closed around her cheek as he dragged his tongue over her warm skin. Goosebumps appeared on her skin as her lips parted in a soft gasp.

"What?" She whispered.

Baekhyun looked up into her eyes. "I don't think you'll be able to handle my real self," he told her honestly. "It's way darker than this version. I take what I want."