45 | I want To Stay With You

Around this time last year, I finished 'Paint It Red', and started 'The Royals'

Around this time last year, I finished 'Paint It Red', and started 'The Royals'. And, now I'm going to finish this story too. Good Old days. 90+?💟

Before the plane crash-

"So, you ready to talk now, Mr Jinyoung?"

Jimin panted, sweat dripping off his forehead as he placed his hands on his waist, and stared at the man. "Come on, spit it out. What does that old hag wants?" He asked.

Jinyoung laughed, and spit out blood. "Fuck you." He closed his eyes when Jimin punched him again. "I'm not telling you anything. I'm not an idiot. The former queen will kill me if I do so."

"You motherfucker-" Jimin kicked his chair, and he fell back on the ground with a thud, groaning. His phone rang, it was Hera, and Jimin rolled his eyes before hanging up, and texted her from Jinyoung. "Darling, I'm busy in a meeting. Will see you soon." He gagged as he intimidated the voice and pressed the send button. "You're never, never having her." He saw the guy on the floor, all roped up, and walked out of the cell, shutting the door.

This time his phone rang, and he sighed when saw Sana's name flashing on the screen. "Hey, princess. I'm in middle-"

"They fixed my marriage with someone else. Please save me," her whisper came in hurry as her lips trembled. "Please take me away from here. Let's run away, please. Jimin, I want to be with you-"

"We had sex, Sana. That's it." Jimin fell on his knees, and leaned back on the wall as he tried to hold back his feelings. "I'm not..." he closed his eyes, knowing how much this was going to hurt her. "I'm not going to marry you, or risk my life for this stupid thing-"

"Chim..." she sobbed on the other side. "I know you don't mean it. I know you feel for me too. I've seen your eyes, and eyes don't lie, Chim." She cried out. "You're the first person who has shown me feeling and care. I love you, please... Run away with me."

He wiped his tears, and placed the phone away from him as her heart wrenching sobs filled the silence of the corridor. "I don't love you. I'm sorry. Bye." He hung up the call, and smashed his head back to the wall, his heart felt like it was ripped out of his chest.

He wanted Sana, there was no denying in that, but he knew how much risk he would be taking with it. He wasn't supposed to love. He needed to expose the former queen of her deeds, before she goes after his siblings. He couldn't afford feelings.

Jimin just couldn't.

<>

The Royal Heirs weren't supposed to travel in the same planes for safety purposes, which was why Baekhyun, Taehyung, and their parents had to got into the different flights. As they reached the spot after a hectic schedule, the queen held Baekhyun's hand.

"I know you're angry with us, Baek." She glanced at Hera. "You love that girl, I know, but we can't give you a permission to marry her when your grandma is against it."