46 | And, I Promise

New story alert! 'Games We Play'

New story alert! 'Games We Play'. Check it on my profile. Also, if you've not read my story 'Fake Love', do give it a try. It's a work I'm proud of so much, and yes, it's a hell of a ride. 90+?💟

"You're leaving tomorrow?"

Taehyung stared at Joy, and she nodded. His eyes held regret and guilt of not being able to be with her. "Joy, I-" He started, but she shook her head, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"I know." She smiled, and kissed his cheek. "I know. You don't have to explain." He hugged her back, and they stayed like that for a long moment. When she first met him in the US, she had no idea what he would mean to her in the coming years. Her heart hurt by imagining her life without him, but again, life wasn't a wish guaranteed factory.

"I love you," he told her yet again. The only difference was, she couldn't say those words back this time.

Downstairs, Princess Sana walked into the room assigned to Jimin, and found him on the floor, his head resting on his knees, he looked exhausted. "I told you, we shouldn't meet," he mumbled, knowing very well that it was her in the room.

"And, I told you say it on my face." She curled her hands into a fist, and went to him.

"I don't want to talk to you." He stood up, heading towards the door but Sana moved fast enough to latch her hands onto his arm and forced him to stop.

"Don't you fucking dare walk out that door, you stupid, arrogant asshole!" she bit out in his face. Throwing him on the floor, she knelt, and asked. "What are you hiding? Tell me, why are you doing this to yourself?"

"I don't love you." He huffed, and sat there. She sighed, and ran her hand through her hair, and he looked up.

"Why? Why are you pushing me away? I know you like me too." She almost begged for the answers, and Jimin looked away.

"I'm not who you think I am. I'm not a saviour of the royal family -"

"I don't care who you're or what mission you're on. I'm in." She cupped his face in her hands. "I'm in love with you, Chim. Don't push me away."

"You're a royal-"

"Doesn't matter-"

"I'm a mere commoner-"

"You're everything to me-"

"Your family will hunt us down-"

"I've planned it all. Just say yes. Run away with me. I love you."

His eyes softened, and he couldn't help but pull her in his arms, embracing her warmth. He loved her. God knew he loved her, but he was scared too. He was scared she would hate him after knowing his reality. If the only person who had his heart hated him, he would die.