2 | The Hell

The bell rang.

And, Hera was out of her seat at once. Prince Baekhyun has been giving her weird looks throughout the lecture, and she knew that he would approach her after the lecture. She didn't want it though.

As soon as she walked out of the lecture hall, she collided with a hard chest. Looking up, she recognized the boy. Namjoon. Third scholarship student. "Hey," she smiled.

Namjoon gave her a dimple smile. "Hi. I missed the lecture because of traffic," he scratched the back of his head shyly.

Hera nodded as they started walking towards their next class. "I understand. I was almost late, but Ms. Hyuna let me in," she pouted. "Traffic is really getting bad these days."

"It's because of the royal family," Namjoon shrugged. "Prince Baekhyun and Taehyung comes from Incheon, and it actually takes a lot of security precautions, and results in a heavy traffic."

"It's really uncomfortable though," she frowned.

"Tell me about it," he chuckled.

"Hera."

They turned around to see Taehyung coming towards them with a blonde girl and Princess Joy. "Hi," the prince gave her a charming smile.

Joy scanned Hera's from head to toe and then looked at her face. "Do you know her, Taehyung?" she asked, curiously, and he nodded.

"She's my friend," Taehyung told her before looking at Hera who had been staring at him in shock. She couldn't believe that Taehyung actually meant his words from the morning. "Hera, I was waiting for you in the morning. Why did you come late?" he asked.

Namjoon tried not to roll his eyes. "The Royal family's security details make unexpected traffic on the roads."

Hera looked at him wide eyed. "Actually-"

"The Royals deserve these security details. I think you know that... umm-" Joy raised her brows at him.

"Namjoon," The boy introduced himself. "And, I'm not saying that the Royals don't deserve it, but it has become a problem for commoners like us."