chapter six

I almost spat out my tea. "Sidemen, like THE SIDEMEN, being my backup dancers for one song?" I am confused and happy at the same time. It would be a lot of fun, if they were my backup dancers, but I have no idea if my fans would enjoy it and I want it to be special for them.

"We know it sounds crazy but 70% of your fans are also fans of the Sidemen, this would also be a great opportunity for them. They could do some videos around this project, the last time they did a video with you, it got 31 million views in just a week" Cindy smiled at me trying to convince me it is a great idea.

"I don't know Cindy, what did they think about it?" I questioned her, biting my nails. "Well, we have not exactly told them yet, we first wanted to discuss it with you" I nodded understanding that they would want to do that first. "Okay well let me first discuss it with them, and see what their reactions are" I scratched my head thinking about how I would say this to them. "I am sure they would love to do it Nova" Dave said smiling at me.

After the little meeting I had with Dave and Cindy I texted the Sidemen straight away that I needed to ask them something in person. They obviously asked why, but I said I would only tell them in person. We are meeting tonight, with some pizza, a great idea from Vikk.

I walked to Eric, and asked him if he knew about the idea. "Well yeah, I may also have some ideas already about the choreography" He said half smiling half nervous. I laughed at him, of course he did, he would love to learn 7 guys who never really danced before. "I would love to see it" I tell him. "I'll show you right now" he grinned at me. "Huh, I thought you said you have some ideas not a whole dance?!" He doubled over laughing. " I am sorry I could not wait, I was so excited! And so are the dancers, we rehearsed it yesterday." "Omg, Eric you should not have, what if they don't want to do it?" I started to bite my nails again. Only to be lightly slapped by Eric. "Well if they don't then we have a sick dance" I smiled at him, he always knew how to calm me down.

Eric walked to the dancers and told them about his plan to let me see the dance. The dancers nodded and started getting in position. One of my dancers, Emily stood in front of the other six boys and one girl. Emily representing me, and the six boys and girl representing the sidemen. I was really curious about the choreography, I usually love the dances to be a bit more sexy and daring, but I do always dance with professional dancers. Emily started to playback my song Shine, while the other seven were doing some basic choreography. It did not look that hard, but the Sidemen would have a hard time learning this. Then all the 'boys' were standing in a line, Emily walking towards them. She started to touch them while they were standing there. It started out normal, she went across somebody's cheek and across somebody's shoulders. Then she went behind and touched his chest from behind, sticking her hand from under the dancers armpits. These dance moves were repeated till the last person. Once she reached the last dancer she placed her hand on his face and made him pick up her leg, so she was half straddling her. It was quite sexy, but nothing that I haven't done before. After this she just walked around again, and the dancers were doing some basic choreography again.

But then came the slow part of the song. The last dancer appeared behind Emily, and grabbed her by her waist. She leaned into him and then turned around. They swayed a bit, and then she turned outwards. When she turned back he picked her up. Her legs around his waist. Another dancer appeared with a chair, and the last dancer sat him and Emily down. Emily now on his lap. His hands went down to her butt and up again to her neck. She leaned forward to let her forehead touch his forehead. Right at that moment the beat dropped, getting into the last section of the song. She jumped up, leaving the dancer alone. The other dancers hyped up the last dancer, and they all went behind Emily again to end the song.

"Wow Eric, you did an amazing job with this choreography!" I clapped to let the dancers and Eric know that I really liked it. And I did, but the only thing I could think was, with which Sidemen am I going to dance with?